𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣;

𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐰𝐚𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐤𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 when she said those minions would be with me from day to day, they haven't left me alone since I woke up, the only time I get me time is in lessons, at least I have a lesson I can calm down in. And now, I have to wear headbands, only dark colours though, I gave H the choice and she chose to wear them most days. We had Charms, Professor Flitwick is short, but he's still another one of my favourites.

"One of a wizard's most rudimentary skills is levitation the ability to make objects fly." Flitwick says, I'd make the minions fly away... to Pluto. "Uh, do you all have your feathers?" Hermione raises hers to show it. I was sat between her and Ron. "Good. Now, uh, don't forget the nice wrist movement we've been practising, hmm? The swish and flick. Everyone." We all picked up our wands and did the movements he demonstrated. "Swish and flick." we all said in unison. "Good. And enunciate. Wingardium Leviosa. Off you go then." he urges and we turn our attention to our feathers and start our 'spell-casting'. Well everyone else does, Hermione and I watch Ron as he fails.

"Wingardium Leviosar!" Ron starts violently whacking his wand at the feather, desperately trying luck. "Jesus, Ron!" I yell shuffling closer to Hermione. "Stop, stop, stop." H says panicking to Ron moving her hand out. "You're going to take someone's eye out, especially Evie's. Besides, you're saying it wrong. It's Levi-o-sa, not Leviosar!" "Yes Chipmunk." I smirk. "You both do it then if you're so clever." Ron frowns. "Go on, go on." I pick up my wand before saying, "Don't cry when we show you up." "Wingardium Leviosa." H and I perfectly cast and the feathers start to fly up, Ron is flabbergasted as per usual and everyone's attention was now on mine and Hermione's feather's.

"Oh, well done! See here, everyone!" Flitwick praises. "Miss Granger and Miss Weasley's done it! Oh, splendid!" He carries on praising us and the next thing we all hear his a loud bang. We all look over to the source of the bang and see Seamus sat there stunned as ever with soot all over his face. "I think we're going to need another feather over here, Professor." Harry comments making me giggle.

***

𝐄𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐝, and the minions were waiting for me at the door, I roll my eyes walking out, linking arms with my only best friend forever, no matter how hard they try, they will never replace her. I notice Harry, Ron and Neville in front of us, the minions behind H and I, I was about to greet them, but hear what Ron says."It's Levioooosa, not Leviosaaaar." he mimics Hermione's voice. "She's a nightmare, honestly. No wonder she hasn't got any friends! Evie is probably feeling sorry for her, I mean she is Queen Bee of Gryffindor now, so she's scheming on her for definite."

"H, don't list-" I try saying before she detaches from my arm and purposely pushes past Ron, tears welling her eyes. The boys stop in their tracks. "Hermione!" "I think she heard you." Harry confirms. I slowly turn to the boys, and clap slowly sarcastically, "Well done, Harry. You too, Ronald. You for pointing out the obvious, and you for upsetting my best friend... yeah she does have a friend, in fact best friend, don't judge a book by it's cover, Ron." I scold, I turn my attention to the minions, whom are stood there wide eyed. "And you guys are dismissed, don't bother staying close, excuse me... I have a best friend to console." I storm away going to look for her, leaving everyone in shock.

𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 corridor's for H, no sign of her, until I see a certain bushy haired girl turn a corner, the toilet corner. I run straight after her. I enter the toilets and call out for her. "In here." she sniffles from the first stall close to the door, I go over to it and lean against it. "H, he doesn't know what he's talking about, he just needs to get to know you." I say softly. "Ron's right." she cries. "I'm annoying, you're Queen E, you don't need me as a best friend." "Are you kidding?!" I scoff. "I wouldn't survive without you, the minions would drive me nuts, Ron already has and Harry... well, I dunno." I slide down the stall door to the floor.