26th

corbyn stood in front of the cage where zach sat.

"do your worst, bitch." zach growled. after a full nights rise a d cuddling from jonah, corbyn figured out what he wanted to do with zach.

"hey, jo?" corbyn asked.

"yes, baby?" he asked as poked his head into the room.

"can you and eben carry a coffin?" he asked and looked at him. jonah nodded.

"might need adam to help, but yea, we can. why?"

"i think we're going to dig zach's grave early." corbyn smirked and jonah smiled.

"when do you need it?"

"whenever."

"okay. love you."

"love you too."

🎃🎃

corbyn smiled as zach laid, a whimpering mess, on the floor.

"well well well. seems we found someones breaking point." corbyn taunted as he crouched down. zach was destroyed. his legs were bent, he was bleeding into his eyes, his wrist was shattered and the other was chained to the wall.

"hmm, now, shall we heal you then lock you in something you cant get out of?" corbyn asked and zach just nodded. "good, cuz i wasn't taking no for an answer." corbyn quickly put him back together.

"adam, i need you." adam trotted in and used his magic to heal the boy. "thank you."

"of course, bean." zach looked brand new.

"now, get a good nights rest before tomorrow. love you, z." he said and stood, leaving the cage and locking the door.

"i'll get you, besson. dont underestimate me."

"oh, yes, yes." corbyn dismissed as he left the room. he heard his yells, but didnt care as he sat down for dinner next to jonah. after they ate, jonah and corbyn crawled into bed.

"i love you, corbyn."

"i love you too, jonah." and with a passionate kiss, the two fell asleep in the bed.