7th

corbyn ran along the path with jules right by his side. real zombies were chasing after them in the maize.

it was an activity that the town offered. a giant cornmaize and whoever wanted, would get chased as they tried to escape.

right now, corbyn turned left and saw a tiny piece of light. he pointed and juked nodded. they ran towards it and emerged at the end of the maize.

"first place winners are jules and corbyn!" the announcer said into his microphone. the two highfived with smiles on their faces. next was jonah and eben. "second place winners are jonah and eben!" adam walked over and hugged eben.

"good job, sport." adam laughed as eben was panting. jonah walked over to corbyn and the blonde smiled up at him.

"i beat you. hAh! gimme." corbyn demanded and jonah chuckled.

"wait until we're alone, angel." jonah whispered and that made corbyn freeze for a second.

"whatever, baby." he rolled his eyes and when he turned away, jonah slapped his ass lightly. the blonde gasped then glared back at him. jonah just smiled before him and eben ran off into the other side of the maize.

corbyn and jules not far behind.

🎃🎃

finally, darkness had come across the fields of corn and thus the terror maize was born. jonah, corbyn, eben, adam, daniel and jack started walking through the maize.

they could heard groans, moans and screams as they walked along the stalks. a revving was heard and corbyn turned. a chainsaw flew in front of him and he shrieked. he pushed his way through and ran as the others followed.

the man with the chainsaw soon slowed down and stopped. the boys had some time to breathe before another "thing" popped out of the bush.

a broken doll cocked her head and corbyn backed up into jonah. they weaved past her as she watched them.

soon, everyone was heading back to townsquare. corbyn was on jonah's back and he was falling asleep.

"you can sleep, baby." jonah murmured.

"mhm." corbyn hummed as he started to fall limp against his back. soon, jonah heard corbyn's soft breaths. his thumbs rubbed over the fabric of corbyn's pants. he soon arrived at the house. he tried to lay corbyn down, but the boy wouldn't let go.

jonah sighed and laid down too. he cuddled the boy to his chest. soon enough, jonah was asleep too.

a/n
two other chapters comin' tonight