#𝟚𝟛 𝕊𝕒𝕟𝕕𝕪❤

QUESTIONS

QUESTIONS

1. What colour is happiness?

Black, because wearing black gives me confidence and confidence makes me happy.

2. What would be the title of your life's book?

Perfectly imperfect

3. If you had the world's attention for 30 seconds, what would you say?

"Lays supply air in the name of chips".

4. What does your family think of your writing?

For that they have to know first, lol. 

5. How old do people think you are?

 Above 20, I don't know why, maybe it's because of my 5'8 height. Eh. Who cares? :') 

6. What other hobbies you have besides writing?

Can sleep for more than 24 hrs continuously (; if there was a sleeping completion I am sure I would be the world champion. 

7. How would you describe your personality?

 Goofy, immature, sarcastic almost 17 year old girl with anger issues. 

8. Three things you can't live without?

Oxygen, food, water *duh*

9. One of the best moments of your life?

 My 16th birthday, best birthday ever of my life that day I smiled continuously for hours so much that when it was time for bed my jaw was aching painfully but I was still smiling like a idiot.

10. What is your motto?

I wanna be a lawyer so I can tear Tear the panties of the opponents in court. I love debating soooo, you know what I mean.

BONUS QUESTIONS

B1. What made you join Wattpad and why? 

At first it was out of boredom and to overcome my addition of using the app called "Episode" and then I found my true love here!!! There was so many amazing authors and amazing books here that I got addicted to it. Because of wattpad reading became one of my habits. 

B2. How old were you when you started writing? 

I was 15 when I started getting idea like what If I write on this? What if this happens in this? What if started this? And so on. At 16 I started writing and today 11 months later I have 3 unfinished stories, lol.

BOOKS BY dark_Asesina

1. The Brothers Desire

2. The Monsters Within

3. Graphic Portfolio

4. Carnal Pleasures

5. 30 facts to know about me

Interview by dabVreha