#𝟙𝟞 𝕍𝕣𝕖𝕙𝕒 𝕋𝕙𝕒𝕜𝕜𝕒𝕣

QUESTIONS

QUESTIONS

1. What colour is happiness?

The colour of happiness just depends on the way it is presented. Like, if you observe carefully, Red is the colour of love as well as anger. So it just depends on how you look at it (:

2. What would be the title of your life's book?

A Rollercoaster!

3. If you had the world's attention for 30 seconds, what would you say?

There is no use of living life if you don't live it the way you want to. So make sure, that in the last moment of your life, you don't regret the opportunities you didn't take.

4. What does your family think of your writing?

My parents have always been very supportive, especially my mother. Although, my father, who is also a writer, has a different opinion. I mean, he is experienced in that stuff. I keep writing sad things because they are really deep and relatable. You can instantly form a connection with the reader's heart. Because I believe we all have something sad in our lives. But my father hates me writing sad things. He is like, 80% of people in the world are sad, you don't have to make them sadder. Bring a smile on their face instead. I agree with him, nut I still have a bad habit of being stubborn, so yeah.

5. How old do people think you are?

People are really random about that... I just bump into people who will either think I am a college girl or a girl younger than 15. But nobody really guesses my correct age.

6. What other hobbies you have besides writing?

Lettering, kawaii, music and stalking my celebrity crush. *grins*

7. How would you describe your personality?

I have developed from being an introvert to meeting and talking to more people. It makes me feel good. It makes me have different experiences with different people, be it good or bad. Both are important. Although, I am a sort who would always want to give others a hood one. I just want people in my arena to feel comfortable and open!

8. Three things you can't live without?

Chocolate, chocolate and dark chocolate. Well and... Wattpad. I realised that 2 days back. A different story*silly laughter*

9. One of the best moments of your life?

I still remember the day with my cousin. He is my elder brother. We were at a station waiting for the train to come... we were gonna travel out of town. And I still remember at around 10.00 pm, he spotted a book vendor and he asked me to come along. And in the middle of nowhere, he just started and running and I ran after him. And so, we were soon jogging on a railway platform so late at night. The sweetest memory I have ever had!

10. What is your motto?

Just to be happy. Maybe not successful... maybe the world would never know that a girl of my name ever existed, especially since I have a really different one, I just want to be happy with what I do in life!

BONUS QUESTIONS

1. Do you have any ridiculous goals in your life? 

YEAH... its to confess my love to my celebrity crush (P.S. he is my father's age)

2. What did you want to be as a kid?

Miss World actually *silly laughter*

BOOKS BY dabVreha

1. AIDS: Affinity In the Dyin Soul

2. Just friends? (Parmiga Fanfic)

3. ADIEU (Poem)

4. DAWN TO DUSK! (poem)

5. BENJAMIN OF THE FAMILY (short story)

6. Kindest He Could Ever Be (Ali Fazal fanfic)

7. Khushi aur Dard (Hindi Poem)

8. Somethings (POEM)

9. THE BOYS IN BLUE (Poem)

10. The Stars In The Sky (Poem)

11. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE BEST TEACHER EVER (Poem)

♡𝙹𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚋𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚢♡