Blood of the Night | Cecilion x Reader

Written: 24-10-2020

➳ Vampire!Reader

»»—-—««

A cloaked figure trudged through the back alley, its silhouette lonely as the fleeting moonlight spilt onto it. The figure swayed from side to side with heavy footsteps, occasionally tripping over stones on the cobbled path. Alas, it keeled over as the energy seeped out from its being.

With another drag of your feet, you failed to notice a gaping hole and misplaced a step that sent your wobbly figure tumbling to the ground. Sprawled out onto the harsh floor, you slowly inched to the side with shaky fingers before pulling yourself up, and resting your back against the grimy wall.

The nasty smell of the back alley hit you in the face, but it did not bother you. You shakily breathed out puffs of air, the feeling of suffocation settling in as the growing thirst never cease to fade. Body shaking, you attempt to reel in the demon clawing its way out of you, not wanting to give in to the cruel temptation.

Just then, a shadow loomed over you.

"Well well well," the drunken voice slurred as it taunted your shivering frame. "Look what do we have here~"

"Must be a pretty little lass!"

The mocking continued, making you further tugged on the hood to shield your face.

Fat, grimy fingers grasped the edge of your face and harshly tugged it upwards. You sucked in a breath as you came face to face with a pair of rowdy thugs. The one gripping your chin has a beer belly whereas his partner is scrawny. Their breaths rotten and unpleasant, they both reeked of alcohol.

Great, you thought.

"I toldcha' so, mate."

"G-get away from me if you cherish your life," you gritted out as you clenched your hands tightly, your knuckles turning white.

"Look who's talking," the thugs cackled as they looked at one another. "You think you can hurt us?"

The plump thug shoved off the hood that covered your face and grabbed your hair in a tight grip. Hissing, you felt a tickling sensation in your mouth as your canine teeth lengthen and sharpen. No no no, gotta hold it in.

You mentally chanted, hoping you would not lose control and go on a rampage, attacking anything in sight. Your lips were dripping with blood from how hard you were biting on them. Seeing red, you quickly shut your eyes, taking in volumes of air to calm down.

"Oh? Not so defiant anymore, aye?" the piece of bamboo scorned as he shot a perverted look to his partner, wiggling his eyebrows in the process.

"On second thought, you don't look bad either," the plump thug smirked as he scanned your body from head to toe, licking his lips as wild thoughts filled his corrupted mind. "You can be our slave."

You snapped.

Swiftly swiping your arm at the hand that was staining your hair with his grip, the thug stumbled backwards, and you took the chance to flip him over your shoulders. He landed on the floor, instantly knocked out cold. Sure, he weighed a ton, but his heaviness is no match for your being. After all, you are inhuman.

Like a mechanic doll, your joints were stiff as you slowly got up onto your feet before raising your head.

"I g-guess you're next."

The scrawny thug rooted to the ground, his legs trembled as fear paralysed him. Upon gazing into a pair of red eyes that glint sharply under the moonlight, he screamed bloody murder before taking off down the streets, abandoning his partner like the coward he is.