|22|

Kelsey pov

I go back to Avery house, a crying flopping mess. I walk into Avery room, she was painting shoes and on live.

Avery turn around and looked at me in sadness "what's wrong, what happened". I let a cry.

Avery immediately said to her live "I got to go bye", she ended the live and ran up to me giving me a warm hug, that I needed.

We sat on the floor, "what's wrong?". I wipe my tears "Riley cheated on me...im just not good enough for no one".

Avery pov

My heart broke when she said she wasn't good enough for anyone, it's all my fault... it's all my fucking fault that she thinks she isn't good enough.

"No, Kelsey look at me", she stopped crying and looked at me. "You- are more than good enough, people say nobody perfect but you are perfect. Oh my god, it's hard to explain you because your out of this fucking world".

Kelsey laughed, at my face expressions. I chuckled "no I'm so serious", she hugged me again. "Your probably thinking why, then why did you cheat on me I-". I stopped

"Why didn't you finish", Kelsey whisper. Wait what, I thought she didn't want to talk about this stuff.

"I thought you didn't want to talk about it", I whisper back rubbing my hands through her hair as she holds on to me with all her life.

Kelsey pov

I didn't want To talk about, but I would have to be talked about eventually...and I'm broken right now..so I'm ready to get broken some more.

"I-I do", I say lowly. Avery nodded her head and stop rubbing my hair, I break away from the hug and sit beside her. We both sit up straight ready to talk

"Kels, I didn't cheat on you... I would never cheat on you...olivia is one of my crazy ex's who had me and I didn't want to be with".

I look Avery and then back my hands, that was fidgeting with. Avery continued "I guess she saw I was with you, and wanted every chance for you to get away from so she can have a better chance".

"And my dumb ass didn't block her number, so she got it...she fucking got it". I looked at Avery, she looked sad and pissed at the same time. I looked a lips, remembering the way I felt when I kissed them.

"Kelsey, honestly-", I stopped her by placing my lips on to hers. I kissed with all my heart, with all my feelings with my all my energy that I had left.

She kissed me back, pulling me by the waist into her into her lap. She bit my lip, I let her, she slips her tongue into my mouth.

Both fighting for dominance, she won with me giving up. She stood up with me still in her arms, she threw me on the bed breaking the kiss.

We both gasps for air, after we got the little amount of air we needed she hovered over me. Kissing my lips again, down to neck.

A moan escape my lips, I could feel her smirking.. she whispered in my ear so seductively "left a Mark, Just incase riley think your hers".

I smile, Avery tugged my shirt wanting it off. I gladly took it off leaving me in the red bra, I was wearing. She smiled "oh my-you look so beautiful".

She kissed my boobs , making my whole body tingle. "Ave-", someone busts into Avery room.

We both stop in shock, it was Avery mom she smiled and closed her eyes. "Avery, soph I bought us Trader Joe's to eat".

She closed the door, I start to think "that's what I suppose to bring back with my cry baby ass".

Avery laughed into my neck, I laughed with her.

I missed this, I missed us.

author note
I-I think, I'm actually getting better with my smut even tho I didn't give y'all the full thing. But double update Tehe