|7|

𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐕𝐄(I don't think I will ever spell that word right Lmaoo..is it right?)

'Kelsey jump with meee' Avery says as she jumps on the bed,Kelsey was currently resting on..Kelsey says 'SIT DOWN AVERY!'

Avery laughs and says 'not until you jump with me'..Ag walks in and says 'yeah Kelsey jump with us'..Ag soon joins Avery jumping up and down.

Kelsey laughs and say 'stop before I push you two off!'..Mackenzie comes in recording and says 'your such a meanie'.

Kelsey waste no time pushing Avery and Ag off the bed leaving all four of the girls dying..Kelsey says 'are you two okay?'

Avery says 'owww!'..Mackenzie says 'Your such a baby Avery!'..Kelsey helps the girls up..Mackenzie post the video on Tik tok.

𝐓𝐈𝐊 𝐓𝐎𝐊

Liked by Ag.mcdaniel22,itsaverycyrus and 80,900 others.

Kelsey.diaz my babies are okay I promise!
|
Username5-lmao why you did them like that!
|
Ag.mcdaniel-ABUSIVE HUMAN BEING
Kelsey.diaz-sorry not Sorrryy!
|
itsaverycyrus-who ever said I was okay?
Kelsey.diaz-I did hush!
|
Mackenzie_skyeee-yeah their soo okay

𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐕𝐄 (just stfu ima look up it soon)

Kelsey goes downstairs getting a piggy
back ride from Avery..Avery says
'Wassupppp'..she throws Kelsey on the couch

Kelsey laughs and say 'ow'..Avery make sures okay and soon goes into the kitchen
Ag comes to Kelsey and says 'dude'

Kelsey says scrolling on her phone 'yeah'
Ag says i want some cookies!'
Kelsey says confused 'okay?'

Ag says 'and your the only one who knows how to bake'..Kelsey says 'so you want me to'
Ag slaps her arm playfully and says 'you got it'

Kelsey laughs and say 'you totally cut me off but okay'..Ag says 'well you were wasting time'

As Kelsey mixes the batter she yells 'MACKENZIE KAPSER COME HERE!'

They both run into the kitchen..Kasper says 'yes my child?'..Kelsey smiles and say 'taste the batter'..she hands them both tooth picks.

Ag says 'but-not too much cause it's for me!'..they both try the batter.

Mackenzie says 'no dude Ag you have to share or I'm just going to steal them'..Kasper says 'right'.

Kelsey says 'but like I only made enough for like 5 cookies'..Avery says trying to batter 'then make more batter..someone will help'

Mackenzie says 'ME! I want to learn!'..Kelsey says smiling 'okay fine'

As Mackenzie and Kelsey made more batter..Avery and Ag talked.

Avery says 'I so wanna marry Kelsey'..Ag says 'no one is marring my friend without my permission plus no!'

Avery says after sighing 'dude I'm being serious..but not now..not until I know she's my soulmate'.

Ag says 'you guys aren't even dating yet..your such a softie'..Avery hits her with a couch pillow and says 'shut up'.. playfully.

𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐌

Liked by Kelsey.diaz,itsaverycyrus and 90,800 others

Ag.mcdaniel22 Kelsey made cookies shit was pure BOMB!
|
Username2-Kelsey the baker run it up!
|
Mackenzie_skyeee-trust me it wasn't a regular old cookie..it had its own taste!
Ag.mcdaniel22-period!
|
Kasperrrr-Taking me some in the Bagggg!
|
Ericavot14-aye save me some!
Kelsey.diaz-ofc
|
itsaverycyrus-when my future wife knows how to bake...CHECK MATE!
Username1-awww this so fReaking
Kelsey.diaz-she also knows to do other things if Yk what I mean🤪
|
Username7-Oop Kelsey getting dirty in these comments
|