|20|

kelsey pov

"Kelsey,why are you crying..what happened". Avery says in the most innocent voice. I don't say anything I just stare into her eyes. The eyes that could make you heart warm in 5 seconds..but I didn't do that to me.

"Kelsey please tell me what's wrong", she says hugging me. I push her off of me, she looks at me confused. I say wiping my tears "Avery who's olivia?"

avery pov

"Avery who's olivia", Kelsey says to me. Oh no-olivia. "I-I don't know", I say lying to her which hurt me so much.

"then-uhm why is she texting you good morning baby or how did you sleep..or how you sleep in after you have sex with someone". Kelsey says mumbling and breaking into tears.

"Kelsey just let me explain", I say getting out bed trying to confront her. "No-no Avery you saying that says enough..I'm going to go home".

"No kelsey please..this can't be end of us..we love each other". Kelsey says shouting at me "NO WE DONT-YOU CHEATED ON ME..Avery I loved you but now I don't".

Kelsey leaves the room, leaving Ag and Ashley by the door..:guessing they heard the whole time.

kelsey pov

I open the door seeing Ag and Ashley by the sides. Yup-Avery and Kelsey done...what a great after birthday surprise.

I grab the keys from the kitchen counter, I say lowly and softly "Ashley-Get a ride from kapser..I'm going home".

Ashley nods her head and hands me the keys, I walk to the car and drive off to the beach.
Crying most of the time.

As I get to the beach, i sit in the sand kicking most of it. I feel arms wrap around me "what the-", I turn around seeing Mackenzie.

"Hi", she says softly and calmly. "H-hi", I replied. She hugged me as she whispers in my ear "baby it's going to be okay, I promise".

I let out a soft cry, then a smile. Mackenzie stops hugging me and sighs "just to let you know, I never fucking hug people...so if I'm crying your ass better hug me to I have no air in my lunges for 2 seconds".

I laughed and wiped my tears "shut up Kenzie", she laughed and kicked the sand "you probably don't want to hear this right now...but all people make mistakes...and what Avery did was a mistake even tho she fucked up".

I nodded my head, I moved the hair out of my face as the wind blew. "Kenzie?",

"Huh?"
"I loved her"

author note
oh my god I'm so fucking sorry, I forgot about this account like legit...this whole weekend im going to try to make up because...like...but Monday thru Thursday I can't update because I have volleyball practice and school and whatever not whatever...I'll try if I have time but yeah...lemme go write chapters