|18|

𝐊𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐞𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐯

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY", Ashley screams at the crack of dawn. I smile while rubbing the crust out of my eyes. Ashley crawls into my bed planting nasty juicy kisses on my face.

I say pushing her off "oh my god-why the fuck are your kisses so wet..Ashley". She laughs and says getting off of me "I had to make them extra juicy for you". I roll my eyes.

Soon my mom comes in with a cupcake and one candle, then my dad comes in with a lame ass party hat. Ashley records as they sing me happy birthday.

"Make a wish", my mom says putting the cupcake in my face. I close my eyes and make a wish-wishing to see my friends. I open my eyes and blow out of the candle.

My dad claps and says "OUUU-YOUR 21!", I laugh and grab the cupcake eating it as breakfast.

"This dress or this dress", Ashley says as me and her look for a birthday outfit for me. I say looking at the dresses "neither one".

Ashley laughs and says "oh my lord your so difficult". I smile at her and the vlog camera, I decided this would be a good 'Birthday Vlog'.

I set the camera down on a shelf at the store, Ashley and I started dancing to the lame ball room music. I say sound proper "may I take this dance". Ashley laughs and says taking my hand "yes you may".

"Not gonna lie-we have literally been here for a hour waiting for this freaking lady to get me this dress..it's like the most simple dress every but-whatever". I say annoyed to the camera

As I talk to the camera I hear my phone ring, I grab my phone from my back pocket. I smile as I see the contact names..it was Group FaceTime call from me friwends.

I smile answering the phone, they all say at once "HAPPY BIRTHDAY KELSEY". I laugh and say to them "oh my god-thank you..y'all are so cute".

I look at them backgrounds, all of them at different locations. Fuckkk-I was really hoping to see them today.

Avery says looking at me "did you get the dress yet?", Ashley says holding the dress "yes she did-I might have cussed someone out..but yes".

I say turning around looking at Ashley "wha-what who did you kiss out?", Ashley says running us both of the store "nobody".

"wow-you looks so damn sexy", Ashley says as I twirl around getting ready for the birthday dinner with my family.

I say smacking my own ass "I know", Ashley chuckles and says to me "okay let's go". I nod my head grabbing my phone and putting on some last accessories.

"Why do I have to put on this blindfold",I say grabbing the blindfold. Ashley sighs and says trying to sound nice ass possible "can you just put on the damn blindfold". I chuckle and puts on the blindfold.

"What I got in my hand", Ashley says. I say as I put my hands in my lap "my vagina". Ashley laughs. Ashley and I stop, I squeal and say turning my head all type of ways "ARE WE HERE".

𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐯
"Oh shit their here", Ag says as the whole house does finishing touches on the decorations.

Kasper claps her hands and says "okay Kenzie turn off the lights-Everyone in your positions". Kenzie flys to the light switch turning it off, everyone stands in the middle of the room.

I smile as I see Kelsey step out of the car, damn she was hot. Ashley opens the door and says to Kelsey "chill out-I'm not going kill you".

I cover my mouth trying to to laugh.