He nodded. 

"Let's go. This is not over yet." I turned to Kai and Pha. 

They quickly walked over to me. 

"I know you want to come along, but as you just saw the demons we will face are far too strong for you. So stay here and protect your packs." I smiled at Park and Aki. 

They pursed their lips but nodded. 

"Do you have any idea where the last two are?" I looked at Gloxinia and Drole. 

"They are in hell." Gloxinia answered. 

I pursed my lips. 

"But they will most probably come here since all the others are dead and we dissolved our link with them." Drole added. 

Gloxinia nodded. 

"So we wait huh?" I sighed. 

We sat down on the ground in the woods not too far from the packhouse. 

"I should probably warn you beforehand." Gloxinia spoke up after a while. 

I looked at him. 

"They might not be the only ones coming. Their father who's the demon king has been looking for a strong vessel. So he might also be with them. He might try to make you his vessel." He said. 

Kai and Pha growled. 

"Don't worry i have no intention of getting possessed. Especially not by the demon king." I assured them. 

Just then i noticed Drole was playing with some flowers. Making flower crowns. 

"She's actually really soft isn't she?" I smiled at Gloxinia. 

He also smiled. 

"Yeah she is. She puts up a tough act so they won't see through us." 

"She must have done a great job if you two managed to become one of the rulers of hell." Pha spoke up. 

He looked genuinely surprised. 

Is that why she didn't really try to attack us when we fought before? Kai asked. 

"You also noticed it?" I looked at him. 

Of course. The reason we couldn't hurt her wasn't because she was fighting us but because she had a guard who didn't let any of our attacks get through to her. He looked at Gloxinia.

"They think I'm being overprotective of her. Thankfully she doesn't have to fight most of the time since not many ones are stronger than me." He said.

I nodded. 

Drole made flower crowns for all of us. 

"Wow you're good at this." I raised my eyebrows. 

She smiled shyly and scratched her head. 

"By the way what are you guys going to do after this is over?" I asked after a while. 

"We don't know. Our kingdoms were completely destroyed so we don't really have anywhere to go." Gloxinia answered. 

Drole looked down. 

I turned to Kai. 

He narrowed his eyes. 

You want to bring them back with us don't you? He muttered. 

I smiled. "You know me too well." 

No way! We can't trust them. Pha said through the mindlink.

Tell me honestly, do they look like they want to hurt us? I raised an eyebrow.

I really hate to say this but he's right. I sense no malicious intent towards us from them. Kai spoke up before Pha could say anything.

I don't think the other pack members will agree to this.... Pha mumbled.

"How would you like to come with us?" I turned to Drole and gloxinia. 

They were both taken aback. 

"But i..." Drole pointed at herself. 

I smiled. 

I wrapped mana around her and turned her into a human girl. She still has her face and the scar but now she looks like a human and is the same size as us. 

Yes i made it so she's wearing a t-shirt and trousers. 

"Oh my god!" She twirled around excited. 

Gloxinia looked at her wide eyed. 

"Of course i can't force you to come with us. And it will take a while for the others to trust you as well." I said. 

"I thought you didn't trust us?" Gloxinia asked carefully. 

"I can tell who  has malicious intent towards us or anyone at all and who doesn't. And from what i've observed you don't have any." I said. 

They both looked at each other. 

"Can we really?" Drole asked teary eyed. 

I hummed. 

I turned to Pha and saw his eyes were blank. 

He turned to me after a while. 

"Dad said they'll have to be under strict supervision of some warrior wolves until he knows for sure that they can trusted." He said. 

We turned to them. 

"That's understandable. We don't mind. We're really happy you're willing to give us a chance." Gloxinia smiled. 

Drole nodded eagerly. 

"And can you seal their powers? I think the pack members will be more at ease that way." Pha asked me. 

I turned to them. 

They still don't seem to mind. 

"Sure." I answered. 

Seems like you two will be coming with us. Kai sighed.

They smiled widely.