"Baechu, are you still with me?" I asked. I felt Irene nod beside me.

Huh, this place isn't that scary. Why would Irene be scare--

"AHHHHHHH!!!" Irene screamed as a zombie appeared in front of us.

Omo, I forgot about something. I already promised not to scare Irene too much since her stomach hurts when she gets too scared.

"Are you okay? Does your stomach hurt?" I asked her.

"No, it's fine. I'm alright." Irene said. We stopped in our tracks and I looked at her.

"Since I don't want you to be scared anymore, I'll put my right hand on your eyes so that you won't see those people in costumes that keep on appearing, okay? Keep on holding onto my left hand, I'll tell you when we're at the end already." I explained to her.

"Okay, I'll count to three and I will cover your eyes. One, two, three." I put my right hand to cover her eyes.

During the whole maze, I was covering Irene's eyes. The scary background music was the only thing that she was hearing. Everytime a person would appear right in front of us, I would try not to react since when I do, Irene would jump a little. Up until the end of the maze, Irene's grip was really tight. At the end of the maze, I removed my hand on her eyes.

"Well, that was not a good idea. Let's just try some other rides. Oooo what about that?" I pointed at the rollercoaster.

"Nope. Not a chance." Irene replied.

"Come on, it's going to be fun. Remember when we went to ride a rollercoaster too with the other members? That time, it was Joy who was married but right now it's us. So, shall we ride it again since we're already married?" I did my best trying to persuade Irene.

"Hmmm, what are you trying to say?

"I'm saying that now we're married and since we are, I'll sit beside you and not some other guy. You don't have to be scared all by yourself anymore. You can hug me if you're really scared and if I get scared too, let's be scared together."

Irene clapped her hands. "Wow, that was one heck of a speech. Okay, I feel like you really want to ride the rollercoaster. Let's go then." Unexpectedly, Irene grabbed my arm and pulled me towards the direction of the rollercoaster.

We reached where the ferris wheel was located. After a few minutes, Irene and I were now putting our seatbelts on to get ready for the ride.

"Aigoo, looks like someone is having a hard time putting a seatbelt on." I said as I saw Irene struggling.

"You just need to do this and there you go." I smiled at her after helping her with her seatbelt. The countdown for the rollercoaster began and I looked at Irene one last time.

"Are you ready for this?"

"Zimzalabim?" Irene hesitantly replied. As soon as Irene said that, the rollercoaster started.

"Yah, come on, don't be shy, you can hug me if you're scared." I talked louder than usual since a lot of people were screaming. Irene then hugged me tightly that I almost lose my grip on the handle bars.

During the rollercoaster ride, I wanted to scream but I can't since it feels like my blood isn't flowing because Irene was hugging me so tight. Wow, I didn't know that she was THIS scared.

I tried to look at the girl beside me and I saw her with her eyes closed and her eyebrows furrowed. I smiled just by seeing what she looks like. She looks like a scared small bunny.

"The ride is done." I tapped Irene's shoulder to let her know that the rollercoaster ride was already finished.

Irene breathed out for a second. "Thank God it's over."