*Chapter 2*

*Lauren's POV*

As Frankie pulled up to our new house we were amazed! It was so goregous!! It had a fountain when you pulled up, a big staircase when you walk up and much more! Ari and I couldnt wait to see what was inside, especially our rooms. We were also excited about the kitchen because we loved to cook and bake. Ari would bake lemon meringue pies using lemons that she grew. I would bake sweets and cakes. Frankie was so excited to see our house and it made us both laugh. Ari and I carried our heavy suitcases because Frankie ran inside screaming while holding his vlog camera for his youtube channel. Once we got into the house we couldnt help it but follow Frankie's lead and start screaming and running around! We all started jumping around in a circle like little kids cause we were so excited! LOL. I ran upstairs to check out the bedrooms and whatever else was up there and Ari checked out downstairs

When I ran up the huge staircase I was amazed from all the details the house had. It had 2 big rooms so I decided to check both out. The first room was pretty big and OH MY GOD THERE WAS A HUGE BATHROOM!!! As you can tell I was really excited about that. The bathroom had a huge shower and it was amazing. I searched around to see what else the room had in store for me. It was empty but it had a huge walk in closet. I knew that if i chose this room it would need a lot of decorating! So i checked out the other room and it was kinda the same size but the thing I loved about the first room was the view. So I decided to pick the first room. I brought my belongings into the room and I went downstairs and told Ariana to come up to check out her room. She was pretty satisfied with her room and she actually loved it which I was really happy about. She brought her stuff up while I sat on the floor in my room writing in my notebook ideas about what i was gonna do decorating wise. Our beds were coming tomorrow and then were going to order other stuff for our rooms. Ari knocked on my door and wanted me to come downstairs to see what she explored.

*Ariana's POV*

Lauren went upstairs and I ran to the kitchen. The kitchen was beautiful and I knew that Lauren and I would spend most of our time in here. I heard some noise and it sounded like it was coming from the hall. So i followed the sound and it lead to frankie in the living room glued to the tv. "What are you watching" I asked. "Umm what does it look like? ITS YOU ON THE GRAMMYS!!" Frankie said with much sass. I laughed and looked at the huge living room. It had a flat screen tv and an L shaped couch. It had a fire place also. There was another room and it was empty so i asked frankie if i should make this my recording room cause I had my voice looping machine and some other recording equipment. Frankie agreed with my idea so I moved my equipment into the room. I figured maybe i would sound proof it so that we could sing as loudly as we wanted to. I say we because Lauren has a secretly good voice she just doesnt think i hear her but i do ;) So i fell in love with the downstairs but Lauren called me upstairs to see my room. I loved it! It was a perfect size for me and i just fell in love with it. I then showed Lauren downstairs and she loved the music room. We both loved the kitchen and we couldnt wait to bake and cook.

*Lauren's POV*

Frankie took us outside to the backyard. It was so cool. It had a pool with a waterfall and a slide! The backyard was huge. Frankie came up with the best idea! He said that we should get a trampoline for the backyard. We both loved the idea and figured that when we order things for our room then we would order the trampoline. It was around 8:00pm and Frankie was still at the house. We were playing Ariana's album and we were just having a dance party. We had so much fun just the 3 of us. It was around 12:00 midnight and we fell asleep on the couch cause we didnt have beds yet but they were coming tomorrow along with other stuff.

We woke up to Frankie singing and dancing to try to wake us up. It was hilarious. Frankie decided since we didnt have any food we would go to ihop. Ariana and I loved that idea since we loved going to Ihop. We headed upstairs to get ready. After we came out of our rooms we were both wearing Victoria Secret sweatpants and sweatshirts. I was wearing Pink and Ari was wearing White. We got an uber to drive us to Ihop. We arrived and ate some delicous breakfast. Once we were done at Ihop we had to be home before our beds got here. We got home perfect timing because they came 5 minutes after we got home. So the beds arrived and we were both so excited because we would actually sleep on a bed. We got an extra bed for the guest room which Frankie would sleep in while he was in LA. After the guy set up the bed stand Ariana, Frankie, and I decided to go walk around the neighborhood and meet our neighbors. Our neighbors were really nice and we were really happy that we were surrounded by good people. Now it was around 1:00 and we went into the music room.

I started singing along to Ariana's One Last Time and I guess that Ariana was recording me. I listened to it and Ariana said I sounded great but i thought i was ok. Frankie suggested that I should make a youtube channel doing covers or whatever I wanted to. I thought it was a pretty good idea and Ari agreed. So Frankie said that he would help me create one and teach me how to edit. After some thinking I thought it was a really good idea because I love Youtube and some of my favorite people were on youtube, but they dont even know im here. LOL. So I recorded myself singing One Last Time. There was alot of bloopers so when i was done Frankie helped me edit. Ariana was singing in the background while i was editing my video. I guess we had been recording/fooling around for 4 hours. It was already 5:00 and i still had to edit which Frankie said took a while. He ordered a pizza while me and ari were laughing at the bloopers. Ariana said i should leave the bloopers in so i agreed. The pizza arrived and we were watching the walking dead because we loved that show! It was 10:00 by the time we were done watching the walking dead and my video was about to upload. It finally uploaded after an hour and it had already gotten 2,000 views and I had 900 subscribers. About an hour later i got a message from ONE OF MY FAVORITE YOUTUBERS EVER! KIAN LAWLEY!!! He messaged me and said that he loved my singing and he thought i was cute. He asked if i was going to playlist live and I said yes because I was going to go with Frankie cause Ariana had to go to sound check because she was peforming at the staples center, so she couldnt go. Frankie asked me if i could go with him and i said OF COURSE!!! Kian wanted to meet me and i was really wanted to meet him too cause he was my crush ;) We ended the convo and i shut my computer and talked to ariana. I told her how i couldnt believe how my video esculated so quickly. Ari was really happy for me because she always told me i had a beautiful voice and she was happy i finally put it out there!

After all that fun we decided to go to sleep on our new beds! We were all so tired and passed out! That was a fun night i say before going to sleep. We all shouted I LOVE YOU GOODNIGHT! it was an inside joke sorta thing!

Hello my loves!! Sorry I haven't posted in a month! I've been working on some chapters for you guys that I think you will really love! I hope you enjoy what I have for you so far! I love you all 💘☁️