*Chapter 4*

*Lauren's POV*

The plane landed in Boca Raton, Florida safely and we were home! Ariana, Frankie, and I were all really excited to see our families and friends. We got our suitcases and walked outside, turns out that our families surprised us and they were all waiting outside with signs that said welcome home!! I started to run towards my family and we all started crying. It felt so good to be home and with my family. I gave Arianas family hugs, Ari and Frankie did the same to mine. From the airport we went to mine and Ari's houses to unpack our things.

I finally was home and in my room. I unpacked my things; I didn't bring that much stuff so it didn't take too long to unpack. I brought my laptop with me because Ari, Frankie, and I vlogged our trip and I volunteered to edit because it was gonna go on Frankie's channel. I decided to go on Youtube and i noticed I had 1 new message. I got butterflies in my stomach when i saw that it was from Kian. He just said that he forgot to give me his number so thats what he did. He also said to text him when I got to Florida. So I texted him as soon as i was done unpacking. He texted shortly after I did and we had a great convo and we had a lot in common. I really liked him but I have no idea if he felt the same way. Afterwards my family had Ariana, Frankie and their family over to just hangout.

*Ariana's POV*

My family took Frankie and I back to the house and we both unpacked our things. It felt weird to be here but don't get me wrong I'm sooo happy to be home. I get a text from Lauren telling us and our family to come over so we walked since her house was right around the block. As were at Laurens house i get a text from my manager that says "Your show at the staples center was sooo good that Ive set up a Worldwide tour!! Your first show is gonna be in December. Hope your as excited as i am!" OMG A WORLDWIDE TOUR!!! Its now july so we have 5 months to put a show together!! The only thing is leaving Lauren and Frankie, thats gonna be the hardest part!! I have to figure out a way to tell them....

*Lauren's POV*

Ever since Ariana got here she's been really weird. She's acting like she's hiding something or she wants to say something but she's afraid of what everyone will say. She gets like that sometimes, so i figured i would let her tell me whatever she has to when she's ready. But anyways, I'm really happy to be home and I couldn't wait to see my friends Sam and Izzy. They were the only friends i had when Ariana left so they mean a lot to me. Sam was outgoing, crazy funny, and just a great person to be around. Izzy is also outgoing and she always is looking to have a good time. We all loved hanging out together and we used to every single day!! If it wasn't for them i don't know what I would have done. Ariana hung out at my house for a little while longer and then went home. We had a really good time just catching up with family. It was around 12:30 at night but I wasn't really tired, so i decided that i would just watch a movie or watch pretty little liars since i was in love with that show.

*Ariana's POV*

My family and I walked back to our house. I had a really good time at Lauren's house and it just got my mind off the whole TOUR thing. I was really getting myself worked up over this just because i didn't know how they were gonna take it. Cause a world tour is a long time away from home. I decided to write in my journal because thats what I do when something is bothering me i express my feelings through writing. I also was writing some songs for my next album, which really excites me!! I texted Lauren before i was going to bed an we talked for about an hour. I told her goodnight and went to bed!!

*Lauren's POV*

It was 2:00 in the morning and i was getting a FaceTime call, which i thought was Ariana but she was already asleep. I kinda recognized the number so i picked up, it was Kian. He was using JC's phone because he was in his room and was lazy LOL. He introduced me to his friend JJ. They were all super nice and sweet. This wasn't the first time we FaceTimed it was more like the 5th. I met JC when me and Kian FaceTimed for the first time. Jc was really sweet and funny, just like Kian. Me, Kian, JC, and JJ must have talked for like hours!! We finally got off the phone at around like 5:00 in the morning. At 1:00 I had to pick up Ariana because we were gonna go to the mall to get extra stuff for playlist. So i decided to go to sleep! Goodnight/ Good morning!

It was the next morning. I woke up and i straightened my hair, put on some natural makeup, and as clothes go i wore high wasted shorts with a crop top and vans to top it all off. I picked up Ariana and we went to Starbucks before the mall. Ariana was wearing a skater dress with vans, and her hair and makeup is the usual. We went to Forever 21, Topshop, Urban Outfitters, and a whole bunch of other places. We got out of the mall at around 5:00 and we went back to my house. I told Ariana everything about last night and she was really happy for me that me and kian had things in common and were just having a fun time. We hung out all night and Ariana slept over. 2 more days until playlist and until i met kian in person!!

HAI MY LOVES!!! I am sooo sorry that i haven't posted in so long! There are some exciting things coming up in the story that you should totally look forward to! Also as other chapters come along i might change the cover, let me know what you think!! THANK YOU GUYS SOO MUCH FOR 435 READS!! I NEVER THOUGHT THIS STORY WOULD GET THAT MANY!! Remember to check out my polyvore account (my username is in my bio) for the outfits in this story! I love you guys and I'll talk to you soon!! 💜💜🌙