*Chapter 6*

*Ariana's POV*

I woke up at around 11:00. We were able to sleep in because we don't have any meetings or anything until later on. Tonight is the night of the big party. I always hear about it and how its really fun. Im excited to see what happens and i can't wait to see my friends 5SOS perform as well. I met them a couple times and they came to a few shows and we became really good friends. Im excited for Lauren though because she really likes them and she doesn't know that i KNOW them like that. She just thinks that I've heard of them and thats it. I know that she likes Calum and I think Calum likes her because I've mentioned her to him and he calls her beautiful and stuff. So we will just have to see what happens.

I figured Lauren was up so i texted her just in case cause i didn't wanna just barge into her room cause I'm just not like that. Turns out she was up and i knocked on her door.

"HEYYY" I said

"Hi" Lauren said still sounded tired

"Do you wanna get your fat ass up and walk to ihop?" i asked

"UGHH fine but we have to be back by 12:00 and you love my asth HAHA" Lauren replied

She got up, did her usual routine and did her makeup and hair. I went in the bathroom and helped Lauren curl the back of her hair since she could reach. The reason she was getting so "dolled up" was because she had a meet and greet at 12:00 so we were just gonna go straight from ihop. I was really happy that people loved lauren's voice because she has talent she just doesn't wanna accept the fact that she does.

*END OF ARI'S POV*

They went to ihop and got pancakes and coffee of course. They headed back to the hotel where playlist was being held and Lauren got mobbed with fans. It was only 11:50 and the meet and greet didn't start for another 10 minutes. It got so crowded that Ariana got pushed down and basically trampled on. Lauren didn't see this because of all the fans running up to her and asking for pictures. Security guards came and brought Lauren to the room where the meet and greet was gonna happen. Ariana still wasnt with Lauren and turns out she got injured pretty badly.

*Lauren's POV*

We came back from ihop and we went to the hotel for my meet and greet. When we entered the hotel a lot of fans were there and came running up to me. I was really happy that a lot of people came because honestly i was expecting like 2 people to show up. I was walking toward the room where it was going to be held. I looked back but didn't see Ariana so i figured she just met some fans, so i continued walking. It got so bad that 10 security guards had to come and make a path. I finally made it to the room and there was over 400 people in the room. I still didn't see Ariana and i got really worried but i had to do my meet and greet. The meet and greet took over 4 hours and i felt really really happy because I've never received that much love.

It was now 4:00 and i headed up to my room. I knocked on Ariana's door to see if she was there and the door swung open and ariana's room was a mess. I looked in the bathroom and i saw a towel with what looked like blood on it. I immediately call ricky, her boyfriend, and he said Ariana was in the ER. She got trampled over when I met all my fans. She had a minor concussion and a bruised nose. I was so upset because i was careless and stupid and didn't know that Ari was hurt like that. I was gonna go to the ER but ricky said that they were on there way home. I decided to get ready for the party because it was in like 1 hour. I wore a really pretty skater dress with white heels. My hair and makeup was already done but i just did some touch ups to it. Ariana wasn't really on my mind that much because i knew Ricky was with her and he keeps her safe

*Ariana's POV*

Black. Black was all i saw. All i remember is being crushed by all of Lauren's fans. Im now sitting in the ER with my boyfriend Ricky at least he cares unlike Lauren. She didn't even turn back to see if i was behind her. SO ANNOYING. I'm so pissed at her. She was just to caught up in her little fame moment. We are on our way home, the doctors gave me medicine and just told me to ice my noise but UGHH i don't even wanna see Lauren. I arrived at my room and Ricky was gonna stay with me for the night to make sure i was okay. I was also really pissed because tonight was the party and i really wanted to go but i couldn't cause of my concussion. I ignored Lauren's texts cause i was really mad. I know i was being a little bit selfish because Lauren was making an effort to reach out and maybe it was just a misunderstanding. UGHH Whatever. I was in the bathroom and when i came out ricky had netflix on with the bed all comfy for me. We just cuddled all night which made me feel a lot better.

"Living Life Grande" (an ariana grande/frankie grande fan fic)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें