Xie Meng nodded and said seriously: "Thank you teacher."

Maitreya was very happy, he said several times, 8 thanks, and instructed the remaining students to arrange their seats.

"Xiao Xiaomei!" Maitreya's voice was scary: "Don't always think of sitting next to the handsome guy! Don't be in love early!"

Wu Xiaomei said impatiently: "Who loves early, I can't keep my eyes on it!"

The people around laughed, everyone was very kind and did not boo, Xie Meng also showed a smile, Tong Xiaomei looked at him, flushed, and spit out his tongue playfully.

Xie Meng arranged his seat and went with other boys to pick up books and school uniforms. The books were too heavy and heavy, and the scores could be completely removed. I forgot how many times I moved. When Xie Meng came back, I found that several boys were blocked at the door.

Maitreya seems to be scolding, but the tone is not harsh: "Don't learn well! Be late for the first day!" After a while, he said, "Dyed your hair? Go for it tomorrow!"

Xie Meng said "borrowed" and passed between the two boys in the back, and the boy standing in front looked back at him.

"Born by nature." The boy quickly regained his gaze, and he casually pulled his bangs, lazily: "Dyeing is only called dyeing, teacher."

Maitreya Buddha was enraged, rolled the book and patted the boy's head: "Where is the flow, what looks like a student!"

The boy wasn't angry when he was beaten. He smiled awkwardly. He talked to the person next to him and found a seat. When Xie Meng was going to move the next book, he also stood up.

"My name is Ji Qinyang." The boy supported the corner of the table, and seemed to introduce himself inadvertently. He tilted his head to look at Xie Meng and smiled very well.

"... Xie Meng." Xie Meng paused for a while before reporting his name. Ji Qinyang nodded, thinking about himself and thinking about Xie Meng's name again.

Xie Meng looked up at him subconsciously, and the other side smiled at him.

Behind him came Ji Qinyang's shoulder. He seemed to be very popular. He soon became a part of the rest of the boys in the class. Xie Meng followed behind them, and a wind came in from the window as he passed the corridor, setting off. After the blue curtain, Xie Meng stopped. He tilted his head and squinted, letting the refreshing summer wind blow on his face.

The military training started the next day. The content of the original three days was constrained to finish the training in one day. They lined up, walked forward, and stood in military posture. Many students could not stand it for a long time.

Xie Meng took off his hat to wash his face in the washbasin. Liu Hai was wet and sticky to his forehead because of sweat. He puffed two pieces of water, and suddenly heard the whistle from the playground when he was blowing the wind of the collar.

The instructor was taking a few boys to play, including Ji Qinyang.

The boy was long and sturdy, and his dark brown hair seemed to shine in the sun when he jumped up. He skillfully led the ball and shouted to throw the basketball into the frame.

Xie Meng looked at the bright smile on the other's face, and silently put his hat back on his head.

After half of the lunch break, Ji Qinyang was willing to return with a group of talents. The boys were sweating all over their faces, and the whole man seemed to be steaming. Xie Mengzheng bent down to change the drinking water. When he turned back, he saw Ji Qinyang standing behind him.