𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

Начните с самого начала

It took Bea's breath away. It was a symbol of acceptance, and love. They fit together like two puzzle pieces. They were just right.

Bea pulled away with a dazed look in her face. Kit looked at her with adoration. "None of that matters. All that matters is you. That you make me smile. That you make me laugh. Theres no other person I would want to spend the rest of my life with."

He then gestured to her shoe in his hand. "May I?"

And Kit was right. There was no other person they would rather spend the rest of their life with, even as time went on.

Bea thought about his words as she walked hand in hand with Kit, marrying with the kingdom watching. But Bea and Kit were in their other little world.

"Forever and ever, they would love each other. Even when time ran out, their love would be eternal."

Groans came from her children. The story had come to an end. Bea smiled softly.

"Come children, I promise to tell it to you again. Off you go." Bea shooed them away, watching with a smile as they went to explore the castle gardens.

Kit and Bea were blessed with three beautiful children. A beautiful little girl, and two beautiful twin boys.

Rose has her father's beautiful blue eyes, and her mother's striking dark hair. While the boys, Theo and Charles, had Kit's wavy brown hair and Bea's brown eyes. All the children loved hearing Kit and Bea's story, especially Rose. She watched with a twinkle in her eyes.

"My favourite part was the Fairy Godmother and the beautiful dress she gave Mom." Rose sighed. Theo and Charles scoffed.

"Well, my favourite part was when Valina got taken away by the guards. Serves her right." Theo puffed out his chest, earning a small laugh from Bea.

"Oh, or the part when she got banished, along with the Grand Duke!" Charles added. Theo nodded in agreement.

Bea laughed, turning to Kit as he came up behind her, wrapping his arms around her waist and watching his kids with pride. Rose was triumphing in her win against Theo and Charles with her wooden sword.

"Shall I have this dance?" Kit whispered in her ear, offering his hand out. Bea lips twitched, fighting a smile as she turned around to face him.

"You shall, I must say I'm wearing the perfect shoes for this occasion." She smiled, looking down at her glass slippers. They twinkled in the light. She took his outstretched hands.

Kit's hand wrapped around her waist, raising their hands together. It was a little thing she and Kit did, to remind them of the night of the ball. Bea hummed, creating music as she and Kit glided across the dance floor.

Bea turned to see the children. Rose was giving an old woman a flower bouquet, while Theo and Charles handed her her cane. The woman was one Bea recognized.

"Fairy Godmother." She whispered, smiling wide. Fairy Godmother seemed to hear her, meeting her gaze with a small smile. Then she focused back on the children.

"Did I tell you about the story of your mother and Kit?" The old woman said to Rose, Theo, and Charles.

"We've heard the story before." Theo said, the two children nodding in agreement. Still, they looked at Fairy Godmother, disguised as an old woman, with interest. She appeared once or twice, telling the children stories about magic, which may or may not have been true.

"Yes, but I was there when it happened. There may be something you missed." Fairy Godmother's eyes twinkled. The children perked up with interest.

"Ooo, tell us the story again, please!" Rose pleaded, bouncing with excitement. Theo and Charles shared her enthusiasm.

Bea smiled, as she saw the children occupied with Fairy Godmother's story, turning back to Kit.

"Hmm. I can't decide what my favorite part was." Bea hummed, her feet gliding smoothly across the dance floor. It was almost becoming a habit of hers to dance with Kit.

"Well, my favorite part was every moment with you." Kit whispered in her ear. Bea smiled, and so did Kit.

"Now that I think about it, it was mine too." Bea smiled.

And so the couple continued dancing, magic in the air. They were the fairest rulers the kingdom had ever had, and the most loveliest lovers too. They were truly magical.

Fairy Godmother looked at the Kit and Bea with a smile. They were her greatest and most magical work. She was proud that they both got their deserved happy endings.

And as Fairy Godmother told the story to the children, the two ruler danced, in their own fairytale. And as we well know, every fairytale has its own happy ending.

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐃.

That was it! Thank you:

charismatic_bubble

who was my beta reader and listened to my ideas!

AlexandraPaige1

who stuck with me to the end

Bahamut225

who gave me great advice and things to think about while writing!