-02

Edited: 10-5-21, 11:28 am

**********************************

Izaiah sits in the library with both his feet on the seat as he plays his game waiting for the new kids.

He got to the hotel in Civics. So he was on Level 16. It was a different place and he had the same partner he just was off doing something. It was zombie sharks this time. He only had a spear and he had to get to the boat to get other weapons but the boat was 4 yards away. He figured he had to dig everywhere he started.

"Hey! GamerIdiot!" Kian slams his hands on the table. The library shushes them.

"Pumpkin sit down" Omari sighs, speaking to Kian who huffs.

The three sit down at the round table.

"Hi! I'm London though we seen each other in almost every class." Izaiah ignores her hand and looks down at his game. He pushes his folder to them.

Kian snatches it before the other two could and they both shake their heads at him. He opens it. "For someone always wearing headphones and playing a game. You take a lot of notes" he points out.

"Are we supposed to copy these down?"

Killed. Izaiah was so close to the boat. He built a mini boat with the parts he dug up. He got most of their attention somewhere else by using the blood of a dead person.

"Gameridiot! Don't make me take your game" Kian sneers.

"He will do it," Omari nods, having first hand experience.Izaiah looks up when a hand reaches over. He stares at the hand then the owner of the hand. Kian.

'Very annoying' Izaiah thinks while looking down at his hands. He gives a simple nod to their question.

"So we are supposed to write this" he nods again. The hand grabs his game and he grabs the person's hand twisting.

"Let go of me" Kian hissed in pain. Izaiah blinks at him then lets go, going back to his game.

"Did you do the homework?" Omari asked. Izaiah gives a nod.

"What how?"

Izaiah looks around the beach again. He was missing something. Stairs. He runs over to the stairs. The game pauses and he waits watching as the Attention pops up.

"Can't we just print more of these out copying them seems a bit much."

Izaiah glances up then back down at his game. He knew Kian was about to touch his game again. He could tell by the look in his eye. He could tell London was about to ask something and Omari wanted to be somewhere else.

"Izaiah! I hope you aren't on that game and are actually tutoring them" A teacher comes over. "Izaiah! Off the game and tutor them"

"No need" Izaiah mutters. The four let out a gasp, never hearing his voice.

"Izaiah-"

Oh he had to go up the stairs. There were weapons, food, drinks and zombies, some naked.

Izaiah grabs his folder holding it up to the teacher, his other hand moving to the nearest weapons. He puts his hand down once the folder left it.

"Oh. But you'll need to explain...oh your notes explain everything very specifically. Okay well-" the teacher didn't know what to do next. Izaiah was always a few steps ahead.

"I don't even know what this word is" Omari groans looking over the notes.

He looks further and sees an arrow leading to the definition.

"Oh wow. Your notes are awesome" Omari grins taking out his homework.

The three do their homework using his notes to help him.

"...Izaiah if they fail Friday's quiz, that's on you. You need to talk to them and help them remember the notes, not just give it to them" the teacher sighs.

Izaiah doesn't respond.

"Why does he always play the game?"

"His mother said it was because his dad left" Izaiah licks his teeth wanting to say something but not going to.

"His dad left that makes him look at a screen all the time. What was he, a tv?"

Izaiah chuckles since that was actually funny.

Everyone, even the teacher, gasps. "He could laugh? Wow maybe he's not emotionless after all" the teacher mutters before walking away.

"So Gameridiot you play games because your dad left. I think that's stupid. My dad left and all I did was punch things"

"And cry" London adds annoyed at him for continuing to mess with Izaiah. Kian glares at her. "Cu-"

"Its London to you"

"I said I was sorry" Kian sighs.

"You threw a ball at his face"

"It didn't hit him anyways"

London huffs and moves closer to Izaiah. Kian follows just to piss her off. She goes and sits on Omari's lap glaring at Kian. Omari shifts a bit so he's comfortable and could still do his homework.

Kian motions London over but London just rolls her eyes taking out Omari's phone.

"Can I play?" She asked, seeing he was on a game. He nods.

"Never mind" she blushes when she dies within the first five seconds.

Omari pouts looking at his phone. Kian grabs it before he could become distracted. Omari groans but continues doing his work. "I don't know number seventeen," Omari speaks up. Kian looks at his own paper and realizes he only did ten questions. He shrugs. London skipped that one.

"Izaiah could you help me with seventeen" Izaiah reaches over and grabs his paper grabbing his pencil he jots something down then slides it over.

"Oh okay" the other two look at the note Izaiah wrote then ohs. "So Gameridiot. Do you have friends?"

He did. Only one but he was sick due to him eating a bunch of ants. They were best friends each, each other's only friend.

"Gameridiot. I'm talking to ya" Kian looks around the table and grabs an eraser.

"Kian" London snaps. Kian rolls his eyes. "London relax I need to erase this"

London knew he was lying, so did Izaiah. There was a smirk on his face as he talked and his tone held one of amusement.

Kian picks up his pencil and starts to play with it while eyeing London. London whispers something to Omari, making Kian curious. Omari laughs at whatever she said and shakes his head. London says something that has him nodding.

"...you gonna share with the table," Kian questions, annoyed with their whispering. They look over at him and snort.

"No" London sneers. Kian raises a brow. "Okay" he nods and continues doing his homework.

Izaiah knew he felt some type of way. That okay was a, 'Don't ask me anything ever in your life' okay as well as a, 'I got you when we we're alone' okay.

Izaiah had a hunch they were all together, definitely not because he saw them kiss right in front of him and they thought he couldn't see them.

Izaiah passed the level way too easily in his case. Oh he finished the game. He gets up drawing the three's attention.

"Where are you going?" He grabs his folder and notes putting them back neatly and placing them in his bag. He walks away.

They figured he was leaving and sigh. "I want to be friends with him" London states.

"Me too," Omari agrees with her. They look at Kian who rolls his eyes but secretly also wants to be friends with him. "Whatever"