Epilogue - 10 Years

HAHA bet you thought that you had seen the last of this :3

Thanks to everyone who loved and read this book, it is one of my all time favourite (I'm Australian, get over our weird spelling patterns) ships so thank you for enjoying reading this as much as I enjoyed writing it.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
"Papa!" My beautiful son exclaims as Enjolras walks into our home for the first time in three weeks.

"Miguel," He picks him up into his arms and swings him around stopping and cupping the back of his head with his hand and holding him close.

"I missed you papa," Enjolras kissed his temple and set him back onto the floor,

"I missed you too," He smiles and walks over to me, "I missed you also," He kisses my forehead and I place my arms around his waist.

"Where is the rest of my beautiful family?" He asks, looking around the room.

"Marie is asleep and Isabelle is playing with her dolls I believe,"

He walks off towards Isabelle's room and knocks softly on the door.

"Yes maman?" She sings in her high pitch voice.

"It's not maman," He chuckles. Not a moment later the door swings open and smacks against the wall and Isabelle jumps up to her father, clinging on to him.

"Papa!"

"I missed all of you terribly," He smiles, kissing her cheek. Miguel runs over and jumps on his back and I watch my beautiful children fuss over their father.

"I will go and get Marie," I smile, turning and walking for my youngest daughter's room.

I pry open the door and walk over to her sleeping body.

"Marie," I say softly, gently nudging her awake, "Someone is here and they want to say hello,"

My two year old slowly opens her eyes and looks at me and then to the door.

"Pappy!" I help her off of her bed and she runs on her tiny and chubby little legs over to him.

"Come on everyone, time for lunch," I smile. I walk into the kitchen and Enjolras trails behind to the dining room being weighed down by the three children.

I set all of the food out on to a plate and grab the cutlery before two arms snake around my waist from behind.

"Don't think I didn't miss you equally as much,"

"I wasn't thinking that at all," I grin as I turn around in his arms.

"I love you," He smiles and leans down to kiss me softly.

A chorus of 'ew's and cries of disgust emerge from the door and we turn to see our beautiful children standing there.

"You little rascals," He smiles, then runs and picks Marie and Isabelle up.

The sound of their laughter and giggles fill our house and I remember once again how perfect my life is.