Chapter 17

Rashaud

I didn't go home to Candace last night, I just went to the bar for a couple drinks then went over my sisters. She's not fucking with me.

"When are you leaving my house?" She said while eating her food.

"Damn, I can't chill with my baby sister? I said getting offended. She's been giving the cold shoulder because of Lauren.

"I love you RASHAUD. Your all I got but I can't be around you forreal. I can't see you destroying your life because of your insecurities. You left her pregnant and my niece all alone for some stripper bitch." She said shaking her head. She hasn't seen her niece really so she's been going crazy but it ain't her fault. Lauren changed her number. I called it and it was out of service.

"I just needed space."

"TWO MONTHS IS TOO LONG. I don't get you sometimes man. Your lost her and you don't even realized it. Do you think she's really going to sit on your dick? Like she will just get over all thus? No she's not. When a female is fed up, she's FED UP. You don't think that she moved on from you." I started laughing. Lauren didn't move on from me. She made that clear that she would never leave me. She wants to be with me forever!

"She will never move on from me, Shanel." Shanel just looked at me crazy.

"Your too cocky and delusional for your own good. I have to go do some running around, so you have to go though." She said getting me up. I wasn't trying to go by my place. It reminds me of Lauren too much.

"I can't just stay here yo?"

"No brother. Bye." I shock my head and she gives me a head.

"You need to get it together Rashaud. You need to see her and my niece and the twins." I nodded and left. I hate how I just gotta stop pass but that's my only option. Candace keeps blowing me up but I haven't bother to call her back. Im about to just cut her off, I ain't even feeling her like that. The head is good .. Pussy was okay but I miss my family.

Lauren

"I'll be back. I have to handle something real quick." David said while kissing my cheek. I gave him a weak smile. We been arguing all morning about MY KIDS. I don't like that he really thinks that my babies are his and their not. He's acting weird and I don't like it.

He leaves then someone is knocking on my door open. I looked in the peep hole and couldn't believe my eyes.

I just opened the door but not the screen door. I just starred at him.

"Can I come in?" He asked me. He looks nervous

"No. Boy just leave." I said without no emotion.

"Boy? Come on baby stop playing. I need to talk to you and see my daughter man." I said pulling on the door.

"Stop!! Your going to break my shit!! Go the fuck away!! Go where you been at, me and my kids don't need you!!" I slammed the door in his face. I hate him. Stupid ass bitch. Thinking he can just come back in our life like its okay!!

Then I start hearing banging and kicking at my front door causing London to scream and cry.

"OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR!!!!" He said yelling! He was about to break my door kicking it like that.

"RASHAUD GO AWAY BEFORE I CALL THE POLICE!!!!" I was running to my phone until he finally broke my front door. He stormed at me and pushed me AGANIST the wall but not hard.

"Your really going call cops on me yo?" I punched him in his face. How dare him push me aganist the wall.

"I hate you!!! Leave me alone!!!" I said punching his chest but he grabbed my hands and kisses them.