Chapter 15

Lauren

Rashaud hasn't been home since he left which was last night. It's 10:00 in the morning now. I try not to worried. I just fed London and hold her while watching Tv. I made an appointment with my doctor to confirm my pregnancy. I wanted him to come but who knows.

He comes through my door drunk as hell. He looks a fucking mess.

"Are you drunk?" I asked pissed. I put London before I drop her fucking with her simple ass father.

"It's too early for this bullshit yo." He said. He brushed passed me and went upstairs before throwing up everywhere. I was disgusted with him. He should of said that he's upset with me being pregnant.

"You disgust me." I didn't even bother to help him or clean his messed. I stepped over it and packed a couple outfits and some of London's stuff. I am so happy that I pumped bottles. I packed her shit and we are leaving his dumb ass on the floor.

"You just going leave a nigga like this?" He asked slurring his words.

"Yeah. Just how you left me last night alone." I grabbed my baby and our stuff and left out. I called his sister to help his drunk ass and clean his mess.

Rashaud

I was sleep on the steps but someone kept fucking banging on the door. I looked at my Rolex and it was 4:00 pm. I feel like shit. I didn't know I was sleep in my own throw up yo. That's fucking nasty. I opened the door and it was my little sister, Shanel. She looked at me and shocked my head.

"Your girl friend called me about your ass? What made you get this drunk?"

"Hi to you to Shanel." I said irritated as fuck.

"No forreal. Your grown as fuck. Act like it." She brushes pass me and stopped when she saw my throw up.

"I can clean it up yo."

"Lauren called me to get you out her house so I could clean it for her. But your stinky ass could at least take a slower first. Here." She gave me some clothes to change in too. I just left it alone and went and take a shower.

30 minutes later

I came downstairs feeling a little sober. Shanel was washing the dishes. Shanel and Lauren are not the closest but Shanel has respect for her and appreciates her.

"Im not leaving yo." She turns around and roll her eyes.

"She just wants space. Maybe you should call her and ask what she did today." She said sarcastically

"Why yo."

"Just call dumb ass." It's not like I didn't want to call her. I don't want t to hear her mouth. I called and She answered on the first ring.

"Yes." She said. I can her London being fussy in the background.

"You coming home man? I miss my daughter and you."

"But not the babies that im carrying though right?" Did she just say babies?

"Babies????!!" I asked shocked

"I wanted you to come to the doctors with me earlier but you was so drunk i went by myself. They heard two heart beats. They gave me a ultrasound and they told me I am expecting twins. " She said blankly. I don't even know what to say. Its bad enough she's pregnant at the wrong time NOW she's pregnant with TWINS.

"That's crazy."

"I have to go man. Just tell your sister when your out my fucking house!!" She yelled causing the baby to cry again in the phone.