Chapter 7

Rashaud

"Da da da da!" Junior is saying my name while pulling my jewelry. He's ten months now, walking and everything. It's so nice seeing my little man grow regardless of everything! I haven't talked to Lauren in almost three weeks. That's a long time. We went months without talking to eachother before but this is different since she's pregnant. I know she had to find out what she's having. I know she doesn't want to see me but I just want to check on my baby. I can call since Rachel went to the store.

I called but it went starlight to voicemail but she texted me.

Lauren - What Rashaud.

Rashaud - Hows the baby?

Lauren - London is great.

Did she say London? I must be having a baby girl.

Rashaud - aw we are having a baby girl? When did you find out?

Lauren - the day you took me to the hospital, I have to go.

Rashaud - damn why took you so long to tell me?

Lauren - I have less than four months before I have my daughter. I will talk to you then.

I kept texting her but she's not replying. Damn, I never thought the day Lauren would stop messing with me. I didn't even tell her that Rashaud was never missing smh.

"Im home." Rachel came home so chipper. I been staying here since me and Lauren aren't together.

I kissed her and smack her ass. She wasn't as thick like Lauren but it will do.

"Where's junior?" She asked while putting the food away.

"Playing in his toy pin."

"I saw Lauren earlier but she didn't see me though. She's getting big." She said rolling her eyes.

I never thought of when they might see eachother. FUCK!

"Yeah she is. She's having a girl."

"It's hard looking at her when I am suppose to have a baby girl."

Rachel was pregnant with twins but our baby girl didn't make it. Last year been a tough ass year, I lost two kids over them stressing with my bullshit.

I went over there to Rachel crying and put my arms around her waist. She turned around to me and just layed her head aganist my chest.

"It hurts me as much as it hurts you, Rach." I mean that shit. It did hurt me.

"I know but anyway what do you want for dinner? I was thinking chicken and broccoli Alfredo." She said getting all the shit to make it.

She can cook except that but I won't complain since she was crying. I hate how me and Lauren is right now. I want to check on her so bad but she's doing good without and I don't want to stress her anymore.

Lauren

"I LOVE this house. It's perfect!" It was perfect. It was big. Four bedroom, three bathrooms, a huge kitchen, living room, and, dining room.

"Im glad you like it. I will give you a good price on it too." The retailer said giving me a smirk. I couldn't help but to smile back. This man was gorgeous - dark, tall, and, handsome. My type!! I wish I can see what he's working with. I haven't had sex in so long. I wish I could atleast feel his --

"You okay?" He asked showing them perfect white teeth.

"Yes. Just day dreaming. Well I want this house. It's perfect for my daughter.

"Im just surprise, your husband is not with you too look at this house with you." Did he have to go there? He know damn well my ass ain't married. There's no rock on my finger.

"Now, Terrance, you know Im not married. There's no rock on my finger."

"So? you could of took it off." He said laughing. Cornball.

"Well Im not."

"Well that's too bad. It's hard to find a beautiful woman like yourself whose intelligent." I needed to hear that. I been feeling ugly since Im fat.

"How can you find me attractive with this big ol' belly?"

"A woman carrying a child is the most beautiful thing ever. Your glowing! Your carrying it well." That was so nice. Rashaud never told me how nice I look pregnant .. opps he's not around.

"Thank you Terrance."

He smiled and got my paper work. In a couple weeks me and my lady bug will be living in this beautiful house but I do have to tell my baby daddy that Im moving. I will call him after Im done.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Am i interrupting anything?" I asked Rashaud. He was acting all nervous on the phone.

"No baby girl, wassup?"

"Well I bought a house today for me and London."

"Wait .. I thought we was taking a break? Your really done with me?"

I honestly wasn't thinking about Rashaud when I bought the house. I love him but I am less stress without being with him. Maybe he will change once London gets here.

"I don't know but I'm not ready to be with you. You couldn't even call me."

"It goes both ways Lauren. You didn't even call me to tell me we are expecting a baby girl."

Well he got me on that. That was mean of me.

"Well Im sorry."

"What? Lauren admitting that she's wrong to something?" We both laughed. I miss hearing his voice. I miss seeing him. I miss waking up to him. I miss him making love to him. I miss everything about my man.

"Yes I am Rashaud."

"Well IM sorry to. I miss you baby."

"I miss you too."

"You know what I miss the most baby girl?"

"Boy, what?"

"That tight pussy." I just rolled my eyes. He's always ruining a moment. I miss his dick too but I won't admit that to him. My pride won't let me.

"Your so nasty, Rashaud smh."

"But real shit Lauren. Let me come home. I learned my lesson. I fucked up. I want to be there for you and London. I still haven't found Rashaud yet, I need you and our daughter to keep me sane because I don't want to do something that I will regret. Im going crazy without my son, man."

I know he has been going crazy. I never stopped thinking about that but since I thought I almost lost my daughter, I tried not to think about it.

"Im not letting you back in until I see improvement."

"I will do whatever it takes. I love you."

"I love you too."

We hung up. I don't know what that means but it felt good. I miss Rashaud but it's going to take a while before I let him back in my romantic life again.