.13

Harry and I walk through the front door of my house where we then walk into the kitchen where my father and sister are standing. "This is Harry," I say awkwardly as I gesture to the man standing beside me. And since we're going into detail here, Harry's wearing his black jeans of course, these don't have holes. Brown boots, kind of similar to mine a bit but his are more pointy at the toe. And a gray Calvin Klien sweatshirt. His brown hair is a mess of beautiful curls like always. His left hand has a few silver rings on.

My dad walks over to Harry to shake his hand, "Nice to meet you. I'm Lia's dad, James." Harry shakes his hand and nods "Nice to meet you," They stand there for a minute or two as Katherine then walks in the room as dad says, "Ah, this is my lovely Katherine. Lia's step-mom." He says as Katherine shakes Harry's hand also.

"Nice to meet you, both. It's a nice house you've got here." Harry compliments as they both thank him.

I then introduce him to Ana although she doesn't have much to say. Harry and my father begin talking a bit about lunch and Anne. He doesn't say too much about her, he mentions his sister but he only mentions the fact that he has one and that she doesn't live with them.

"Well, I told Harry I'd give him a house tour," I smile as he follows me down the stairs into the study.

"Holy books." Harry jokes as I laugh along with him. The study is filled with many many books. It's some of mine and Ana's school books and books we've bought over the years. "A lot of these books are old because my mother used to write and read a lot, I get that from her." I say as he walks over to one of the many book cases that's built into the wall. 

The entire room is mainly built in colors of white and cherry oak wood. It's beautiful colors in my opinion. I think we did a good job designing this one.

As I look over to Harry who is standing by the computer, I notice he has an old photo album in his hand as he flips a page. "Whoa, mister. Not a good thing to look through." I say as I walk over to him and try to take it from him.

"But you look so cute in diapers." He chuckles and steps away from me so I can't grab the book from him.

"Oh my god, Harry!" I shout, reaching for the large photo album in his hands as he jerks away from me, keeping me from grabbing it from him.

"That's so embarrassing, please don't." I say as he starts chuckling and I start laughing along with him.

"No, look how cute you look, love." He says with a huge grin on his face and I snatch the photo album out of his hands and stare at the picture. 

"My mother took this picture," I say, my smile fading as I feel Harry's eyes on me but mine are on the picture, the ridiculous picture of two year old me in a diaper with a huge grin on my face and my little baby teeth showing. My hair is a mess, clearly I had just woke up. 

"You have told me nothing about her," Harry says kindly as I look into his eyes and he eyes me also.

"You're not the first one to know nothing about her, don't worry." I say as I close the book.

..

//sorry it's so short!!//