0.8

// this chapters gonna suck i already know it//

The next morning after breakfast I gather my things for a quick shower. Once I'm done, I blow-dry my hair and straighten it. I spend most of the day at Tate's house until I come home to wrap a few gifts I've gotten for my family. I got Tate and Olivia something also considering every Christmas Eve we exchange the gifts we've gotten each other.

I stick the piece of tape to the wrapping paper and attach it to the shoe box as my phone starts to ring. I stand to grab it from my bed, where I had left it to see Harry's name lit up on the screen. I wonder why he'd be calling me..

"Hello?" I say.

"Hey, are you busy?" He asks, he sounds rushed.

"Not really, I'm just sitting at home. Why?"

"Can I come over?"

"Uhh.." I say as I think silently. "Hang on." I say as I quickly rush over to Ana's room. I click the mute button on my phone as I walk into her bedroom to see her sitting on her bed with her laptop in front of her and her headphones in.

"Hey," I wave my hands in front of her as I walk closer to her.

She takes her headphones out as she says "What?"

"Uh, my friend Harry is wanting to come over. What do you think?"

"Well, mom and dad won't be home for another three or four hours, I think. So, it doesn't matter." She explains as I walk out of her room and unmute the phone.

"Yeah, sure I don't care." I say as calmly as possible. "Alright, cool. I'll be over in ten." He says as I hang up the phone.

.. Literally ten minutes later Harry is at my front door, dressed in all black. Black T-shirt, black ripped jeans, black boots. I'm assuming this is the usual for him.

"Hi," I say as he looks up at me.

"Hello," He greets me also as I stand out of the doorway and he walks in.

Harry follows me through my house until we stop in the kitchen when I ask if he wants anything to eat or drink. He only takes a bottled water and follows me upstairs.

I'm assuming my sister heard us coming up the stairs because before I can make it to my room, she walks out of hers.

"Hi, I'm Ana." She crosses her arms. "I'm Lia's sister. And you are?"

"Uh. Harry," He stutters as he extends his arm out to shake her hand and she obliges.

After that small encounter, Harry and I are in my bedroom listening to music. I finish wrapping the gifts I had previously left as he sits on my bed, watching me or on his phone.

"So, why'd you call me out of the blue wanting to come over?" I ask.

"I wanted to see you." He responds as he lays back on my bed. I nod, although I don't think he's paying much attention to me.

A few minutes later Harry comes to floor and sits across from me as I place another gift in the center of the wrapping paper and begin cutting what's closest to me. I begin to sit up on my knee's so I can reach the end but Harry then takes the scissors from me and finishes it himself.

"Thank you," I say, smiling at him.

"You're welcome, love." He returns the smile.

Harry and I finish wrapping it together..

"You're good at wrapping," Harry winks. I blush and look down at my criss-crossed legs. Harry's index finger is quickly placed under my chin as he lifts my head up to look at him. "Don't be ashamed. We'll use that later on in life." He winks again as I admire his veins are sticking out from his arm and he's on his knee's with his other hand gently placed on my thigh. "Oh," Is all I can manage to say.

Next thing I know I'm laying on my floor with Harry on top of me and his elbow's holding up his body weight. His mouth comes so close to my mouth until it quickly moves to my ear and he whispers "I was just talking about wrapping up bandages," He says as he stands and pulls me up with him. Me, being, me, I stumble along the way and Harrys places his hands on my shoulders and steadies me.

He takes his phone from the back pocket of his jeans and turns on a song I'm not familiar with but the piano playing sounds lovely. "Let's dance." He says as he extends his arm out to me and I step back. "Oh, no. I can't dance." I say.

"Just follow me." He says as I think about it and then end up taking his hand. "Dancing could be our thing, you know?" He says as he places his hands on the small part of my back. "Could be if I knew how to dance." I say as my arms are placed around his neck.

"You're not so bad."

He says and then quickly spins me around swiftly.

"Wow, we could be on dancing with the stars." He says, causing me to laugh as he joins in, I adore his smile and all I can think is 'oh shit'.