.28

Harry's rushing around my bedroom as he's going through his bag that he brought with him filled with extra things to get him ready in the morning.

"Are you hungry?" I ask him as he nods and runs his fingers through his hair while he stands in front of the mirror trying to figure out something to do with the curls. I stand behind him although you can't quite see my reflection in the mirror because of how tall Harry is but I lean to the side and stand on my tip-toes as I peck him on the cheek and say

"Your hair looks fine, darling." With a smile, he wraps his arms around me and squeezes me tightly as I then go downstairs to get us breakfast my parents had made. Thankfully they've already eaten without me and are out of the kitchen as I grab a large plate and cover it with bacon, eggs, biscuits and gravy, enough to fill two people..

I walk up the stairs as my father stops me and says "Good morning, sweetheart. Taking your breakfast upstairs?"
Thankfully he doesn't see the amount of food is on my plate or else he would probably assume I'm pregnant.

"Yeah, there's this show on that I don't want to miss," I say as I walk back up the stairs with a plate full of food and two forks.

I enter my bedroom and close the door behind me as I see Harry sitting at the end of my bed with his tight black jeans on, the ones he wore last night with the holes in the knees. I can see his white Calvin Klien's lining the top of his jeans as he leans over to put his boots on. He's completely topless and I can't help but stare at such a beautiful sight.

I sit the food on the bed between us as Harry and I dig in. "Mm, your parents are really good cooks," he says stuffing his mouth with a biscuit with gravy in the middle.

"You make a sandwich out of it?" Harry gives me a questioning look as I put a little bit of eggs, bacon and gravy in between the biscuit. "Yeah, try it. It's good" I say as I take a bite and watch as Harry makes a biscuit like mine "Mm, you're right." He says and I smile as we watch a rerun of Full House because that's really the only thing on this early in the morning but it's actually one of my favorite shows so it's good for me.

I finish breakfast and brush my teeth as I walk back into my bedroom and check the time to see that I've got 30 minutes left to get to school. I walk into my closet and change my pants and put on my skinny black jeans.

And just as I'm switching from my sports bra to my same black lace bra, the closet door opens. "Perfect timing," Harry says with a smirk on his face as I cover my breast with my hands although he's already seen them.

"Don't hide, baby. I've seen them before." He says as I turn away and go to slip my bra on until it's snatched out of my hand. "Come on, Harry. I've got to get to school." I say, reaching back for my bra as he raises his arm up, keeping me from getting it.

"Give me five minutes," He says as he smirks and turns me around to face the wall as he wraps his arm around my waist and I feel his soft lips leaving soft kisses against my shoulder as his hands begin to unbutton my jeans. 

"Is this okay?" He asks softly in my ear as I nod, speechless and I can almost see him smirk without looking at his face. His curls touch the side of my face as he continues leaving kisses along my shoulder.

His hand's continue to fumble with the buttons on my jeans and I then hear the zipper slide down as Harry tugs them down a bit. He gently turns my head to face him as he presses his lips roughly against mine and his index finger slides inside of me, slow pumping motions he's doing cause me to moan in his mouth as he slides his tongue through.

I break the kiss as I begin to pant as he picks up the pace and slides another finger inside of me, I begin to feel weak as I put both hands of mine up against the wall and I can feel Harry's boner up against me from behind through his jeans. 

He goes faster as I moan loudly but his left hand is quickly placed over my mouth as he whispers in my ear, "We don't want you dad to come up here to see what's going on, do we?" I shake my head no. 

"Good girl," He says and removes his hand but I can't help it as he picks up the pace and I nearly reach my climax as I moan his name loudly. "As much as I love hearing that, you have got to stay quiet, baby." He says in my ear as he presses his lips against mine again and helps me reach my climax.

....

Thankfully my parents leave to go to work before Ana and I usually leave for school but Ana had slept over at Devin's house last night but she had told my parents that she was staying with her friend Emily.

After buttoning up my jeans and throwing on a thick black sweatshirt over it.

I eye my beautiful man from the passenger seat of his black car as he drives the two of us to school. 

I suddenly get the urge to repay him from what just happened about thirty minutes ago so I take our intertwined hands and remove them from my thigh and place them on to his. A few minutes later he unlocks our fingers so he can make a left at the red-light and my hand moves slowly up his inner thigh, near his crotch as he stops my hand with his.

"You're gonna regret that," He says. "How so?" I challenge. "Because you'll get me hard right before school and then I'll have to go into class with blue balls," He says.

"Not if I can help," I say with a smirk as he looks over at me.

He pulls into an empty parking lot only about a block from school as he begins to unbutton his pants..