The automaton rattled as it absorbed the blood before it rejected the liquid. Blood fell from its mouth, pooling on the floor. Sidir waited a moment until the blood started glowing. Remus looked closer and noticed that there were two different glows coming from the blood. One was a deep maroon, the other, a lighter tone.

"What did that do?" Remus asked.

"It showed me the blood that was old, and the blood that was new." Sidir explained.

"What?" Remus asked confused.

"Harry was blood adopted. His old blood, the Potter blood, is the darker Maroon blood, while the Thornwood blood, while being old blood that was used, was newer to his body, resulting in the lighter glow." He explained.

"What do we do now?" Remus asked.

"I need you to pull out more of his blood as I seperate it and return the Thornwood blood to his body." Sidir explained. Remus nodded before they got to work. Sidir placed an IV into Harry's arm and led the seperated blood back into him as Remus coaxed more blood out of him.

After about two hours, Remus fell over in exhaustion as they finished.

"Is he, going to be okay now?" Remus asked.

"He should be. It may take some time for him to get adjusted to only Thornwood blood in him, but he should pull through. And the Potter's will have no hold over his body." Sidir explained. Remus relaxed at that.

"Be that as it may, I suggest getting a solicitor ready for any legal action taken by the Potter's or even the ministry themselves." The Immortal suggested.

"I know just the person. Can I leave Harry here?" Remus asked.

"I will turn the wards all the way up." Sidir said. Remus nodded before leaving the shop. He stopped to look behind him, only for the shop to shimmer before dissapearing entirely.

He quickly returned to the leaky cauldron and approached the floo powder. "Tonks Town home!" He said throwing the powder into fireplace. He was quickly enveloped in a green fire as he was sent to the Tonks family home. He appeared in a medium sized sitting room, where an elegant woman was waiting.

"Remus is that you?" The woman asked.

"It's good to see you Andromeda." He said giving her a hug. She was quite attractive, with high cheek bones, and jet black hair.

"What can i do for you? And what's with the outfit?" She asked. Remus looked down and noticed he was still dressed in his fancy robes.

"I'm in need of your services." Remus said, becoming serious. Andromeda schooled her face.

"You, Sirius, and James better not have gotten into legal trouble." She said levelling a glare.

"No, We've had a falling out, but it involves James's son Hadrian." Remus explained. "Or should i say former son." He added.

"This is the first I've heard of all this. You better start from the beginning." She said.

Meanwhile...

"Hhmmmmm." Harry groaned. He opened his eyes and immediately closed them again, the light in the room hurting him.

"Harry, what are we going to do with you. Can't take you anywhere." Sadir said from a seat nearby. Harry opened his eyes again, only flinching this time.

"What happened?" He asked as he sat up. He looked to the immortal for answers only to see him reading a magazine.

"It seems your wayward blood father tried to use what little Potter blood you had in your body against you." He said flipping a page. "It seems strange though, your family that is." Sadir said.

"Strange how?" Harry asked.

"From what I've heard of your family, specifically your father, he was pissed that you caused him the embarrassment of leaving the family, prompting at least him to try and get you back to regain honor so to speak." The Immortal explained. "But to openly try and use familial bi-laws and guardians in such an open place is completely out of character, and would cause an even bigger embarrassment." He continued.

"That is strange now that you mention it. By the way, what is that thing in the corner?" Harry asked. Sidir looked up to see Harry gazing at the automaton.

"We used that to take the Potter blood out of your body. You now only have Thornwood blood in your body, so you'll feel a bit light headed as we had to take out a significant amount of blood from your body." Sidir said going back his magazine.

"An automaton huh? Did you make this before or after Talos?" Harry said with a smile. Sidir placed the magazine down.

"So you've figured it out?" He asked with a smile.

"Indeed. Its a pleasure to make your acquaintance, Hephaestus, god of the forge." Harry said. Hephaestus stood up and glowed for a moment before he reappeared wearing a toga.

"Ah, its been awhile since ive put on my toga." He said sitting back down. "Now you know why I am a focci crafter. I crafted the weapons of the gods." He said with a smile.

Back with Remus...

"I am going to kill Sirius the next time i see him." Andromeda said between gritted teeth. Her eyes flashes red for a moment before she calmed herself. "I understand. You need a legal representative for the coming storm." She said. Remus nodded. "Alright, I'll do it, but I want to meet Hadrian."

That feels like a good place to stop. I hope you all enjoyed. I bid you all adieu.

Return of the Thornwood FamilyOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara