𝙨𝙞𝙭;

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Give it to me now, bimbo." I snarl. "You'll have to kiss me to get it." he smirks.I grimace and shiver at the thought. "Rather slice my hands off and sell it to a taxidermist." "What's a taxidermist?" he quizzes. I roll my eyes, "Dunce!" "Give it here, Malfoy, or I'll knock you off your broom." Harry leers coming from behind me. "Is that so?" Malfoy states with a stupid grin. Harry goes for a grab of the Remembrall, but the githead does a 360 twirl, dodging Harry's move. "Have it your way then!" he hurls the Remembrall towards the castle.

Harry goes after the ball, speeding towards a tower, while I stay back and glare hatefully at Malfoy, "Why are you such an asshole? Did mummy and daddy not give you enough attention as a toddler?" "Nope, this is just me, Trouble." he boasts. "Yeah, well, that's not something to brag about." I snarl. "Especially when you don't even know what taxidermy is." I look over at Harry and he was about to crash through a window, but he catches the ball, doing a similar twist Malfoy did. I cheer loudly as an annoyed Malfoy returns to his 'best buds' and Harry throws the ball to me, I thankfully catch it. I hold it up slightly and smirk, "Dream team, you and I!" "Of course!" he agrees with a small laugh. I throw it back to him and he catches it with no problem.

We both fly down to the other students and they run towards us. I get of my broom and Hermione hugs me. "Woah, H. Nearly knocked me off of my feet." I smile pulling away. "I can't believe you did that, just for a stupid transparent ball." she scolds a little. "Yeah, well, I was put into Gryffindor, and Neville's a friend and I'd put my life on the line for a friend." I explain. "Bloody hell, Evie." Ron gasps. "Scared me to death." I chuckle as McGonagall comes into view, I couldn't really tell if she was pleased or pissed. "Oh crap." I sigh. "Harry Potter? Eveline Weasley?" she calls out and Harry and I look at each other with worry, is this already our end at Hogwarts? Surely not. "Follow me."

We start to walk towards her heads hung low, we did it for a good reason. Maybe if we explain to her, she'll understand. I hear Malfoy and his goons snickering, so I took it upon myself, while Professor isn't looking, to stick my middle finger up while walking away. We walk down a corridor and McGonagall starts to walk slower as approaching another classroom, I could hear Quirrell's stuttering state. "Wait here." she orders and Harry and I obey. She heads inside the room leaving Harry and I silence. She walks back out, a more older boy than us tailing behind. "Potter, Weasley, this is Oliver Wood." she informs. "Wood, I have found you a Seeker, and a new Chaser." I felt like I had to pinch myself, seriously, I'm a Chaser? It's like another dream come true.

***

𝐇𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 sat doing our work with other students, and we see Ron and Harry walking by, we both suspect they're talking about and jump from our seats. "But, I've never even played Quidditch." Harry frets. "What if I make a fool of myself?" "Neither have I, Buttercup!" I state. "And you wont make a fool of yourself." Hermione smugly remarks. "Uh huh, it's in your blood." I add. "C'mon." The four of us start to walk away to the trophy case H and I know of. We finally get to the trophy case, and Hermione and I point to Harry's father's name on a plaque that had Seeker above it. "Whoa. Harry, you never told me your father was a Seeker, too." Ron gasps.

"I- I didn't know." he stutters in amazement. I frown to Ron. "Duh, Ronald. He only found out he was a wizard not long ago, use that head for once." "He thinks more with his stomach." Hermione adds. "Don't I know it, H, c'mon let's head back to the common room." I link arms with Hearty and we were on our way back to the common room, the boys following behind. We get to the moving staircases and start to walk up the stairs. Fruit N' Veg are having their own conversation while Hermione and I notice a railing pulling itself into the wall, as well as glancing at the image of Anne Boleyn. Hermione and I look at each other, worry all over our faces. We carry on walking up, but the stairs shift, making us wobble and hold onto the railings.