𝐕𝐈.

🚬

if we're sinners, then it feels like heaven to me

..⃗. chapter six : loading.... 𑁍ࠜೄ ・゚ˊˎ
﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋

knock.

"i'm doing homework, mom, please. give me some time alone," jungkook groaned, rolling around on the bed like an infant in his pajamas.

knock knock.

"it's taehyung, dummy," a familiar rich baritone voice teased.

jungkook froze, then opened the pale blue door immediately to find outside a smirking taehyung dangling an english textbook from his hand.

"forgot something in my car." he tsked, tongue clicking against the roof of his mouth.

jungkook pulled him inside, closed the door, and attacked him with a hug, giggling all the way. taehyung smile and pecked jungkook on the lips in response. he cooed at the slight blush painting gguk's cheeks.

"surprise!" taehyung waved his hands and smiled crookedly at jungkook, who rolled his eyes.

jungkook didn't know taehyung was psychic. pht.

——

"goodnight boys, remember. lights off before 11:30!"

(yes, jungkook's mom let taehyung stay over for the night. he did this quite often to say the least, coming over at his own desire; besides, ms. jeon was beyond grateful when taehyung would come over. jungkook didn't have many friends from school.)

after smiling fondly at the two boys on the bed studying together, ms. jeon closed the door, a soft click settling in the atmosphere.

the two made eye contact, chocolate brown melting into piercing bronze.

the room was lit only by the soft moonlight escaping through curtains and the tiny purple fairy lights dancing freely across the walls, which casted a glow upon jungkook's features.

his sparkling eyes, so immaculate and full of detail they seemed to hold the whole universe within them. his eyelashes that fluttered like a butterfly's wing against his pale skin. the soft pink tint that dusted his cheeks. his soft locks that felt heavenly against taehyung's fingers as he brushed them away from his forehead.

they sat there atop the bedsheets, holding each other so delicately, in silence, for what seemed like hours.

words need not be spoken; the love held in their gaze and laced gently into their touches told deeper stories than a million words could ever convey.

🚬

🗒 ❛ author's note: ༉‧₊˚✧
╰┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
𝒉𝒊 𝒕𝒋𝒊𝒔 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑 𝒊𝒔 𝒎𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒚 𝒊𝒎 𝒛𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒊 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒊𝒕 𝒍𝒐𝒍.