Another new island!? This is the fourth one!

Start from the beginning

"Sup Sonia!" I greet her. "What are you doing?"

"Oh! Hello (y/n) and Togami!" She waved and Togami gave a nod in acknowledgment. "I was just looking at how cute Usami's house was! Don't you agree?" She said with a sparkle in her eye.

"It is pretty cute.." I mutter out, it was very cute and pink. Togami Nods to agree with my words.

"It's a shame we aren't allowed but It makes sense. I just can't help but wonder how it's decorated inside! I bet it's just as cute as the outside!!" Sonia Gushed more and squealed. Blushing and apologizing after she squealed. I giggle at her and Togami had a small smile on his face.

"It's alright Sonia! It's kinda cute seeing you gush over something you like." I say with a small blush on my face.

"Oh I s-see!" She stuttered.

"Welp we gotta go look at the rest of the Island but have a good time!" I tell her and we party ways.

"Sonia's pretty interesting, huh?" I ask Togami.

"She is indeed." He nods. Satisfied with his answer I turn back to face forward. We were approaching the front of the castle. Wonder If it's as big as Sonia's castle.

As we approach the castle, we see Nekomaru and Kaz together looking at the Castle along with Usami who looks as if she's about to shit herself.

"It's Quite big! I wonder if Miss Sonia's Castle is bigger though...I bet it is!!" Kaz giggled as he fan-girled over Sonia.

"Sup guys!" I yelled at them.

"WAHH! Oh, M-Miss (y/n)!! You scared me! A-anyways Hi!" He stood awkwardly after jumping in the air when I spooked him. I giggled at his composure. He looked shocked and was preparing to yell but was cut off by Nekomaru Yelling.

"HELLOOOOO (Y/N) AND YOU TOO TOGAMI!!!" Nekomaru Shouted while smiling. Togami winced at how loud Nekomaru was.

"Can you quiet down?! I'm standing 3 feet away from you not 100 yards." Togami Hissed at him.

"Oh! Hahaha Sorry about that!" Nekomaru Laughed.

Usami finally decided to walk over to us, but she still looked scared.

"Uh- H-Hello Students!" She said.

"Uh are you okay Usami?" I asked concerned for her.

"Y-YEAH! S-sorry just...Mice are really scary! It was the one flaw I was programmed with!" She stuttered out.

"O-oh. Well you could just...Not...come here." I explained to her.

"R-right..." She looked disappointed that she didn't come up with that idea first. "Well I'll be off then Students, Love! L-love!" She then ran off like sonic.

"Wow Miss (y/n)! You're so nice!" Kaz Gushed.

"R-really? I don't think so hehehe.." I chuckled sheepishly. He then got closer to me and grabbed my hands, causing me to blush.

"Yes you-" He suddenly stopped when he looked behind me. "U-uh. S-sorry Gotta go!" He rushed off and ran faster than Usami.

"Huh. That's weird...Do you guys know what that was about?" I asked Nekomaru and Togami who were just standing there.

"No." Togami answered and Nekomaru shrugged looking very confused.

"Alright then. Well Togami wanna continue exploring?" I asked him. He nodded. We said our goodbyes to Nekomaru and left.

We walked in silence and eventually came to the roller coaster. No one is there except for Usami. Guess everyone already explored here.

"Roller coaster's aren't really my thing...This one looks kinda cool though not gonna lie."