[Reunion Member: Leilani]

[Appearance]

(Artist: putcher)

(Artist: putcher)

[Basic File]
Actual Name: █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
Alias: Leilani
Gender: Female
Experience: 2.5 Years
Occupation: Heavy Defender Lieutenant
Race: Oni
Infected: Yes
Commanding Ring Leader: W

[Statistics]
Health: S
Attack: A+
Defense: A+
Arts Resistance: C

[Abilities/Traits]
Has grand defenses against physical damage to her with only moderate Arts resistance.

Has a sort of taunt ability that allows her to draw enemy fire away from her teammates and onto to her instead.

[Description]
A much more tougher threat then that of a Heavy Defender Leader, she's a stone wall that can withstand the heaviest of blows. She's focused and determined to get the mission done with as little injuries as possible to her team, even if it means she has to tank raining fire or a hail of bullets. It's only when she arrives back to Reunion camp is where she can let her guard down and relax, she's almost a different person when she does that. Often seen alongside Typhon, she's there to reel him in if he's becoming a handful with his jokes. She's most carefree with Typhon though, often going along with his antics and seeing how they play out, always seems to get a chuckle out of her.

Her role as a Heavy Defender is one she plans to uphold with the upmost dedication. She hates seeing her friends and allies hurt, so it makes sense in her head that she would want a role that allows her to protect them with all she's got, it's why you can often find her doing exercise, it's all about seeing if she can do just a bit better at her job. The team can owe her their lives on some occasions, "no worries" is what she would tell them, the fact they're still alive is good enough for her. It's not a very good idea for any random mook to charge her head on, less they get their lights knocked out with a shield bash or a straight up punch.

[Excerpts]
"Me and Leilani go way back in terms of our time in Reunion, we have known each other but not all that much. I can remember the first time with a shield, she nearly tumbled over when a Butcher hit her shield particularly hard, she had a long way to go, as so with the rest of us. I owe my life to her, she's more then once saved my sorry ass when I got a little in over my head on some missions we ran. Not to mention that she's willing to tolerate my jokes! Now that's a friend there!" - Typhon

"I could tell she aspired to be like one of us when I witnessed her tactics of drawing fire being similar to ours. She must've believed that she had to adapt to a new strategy if she were to do her job more efficiently as a defender." - One of Patriot's Shieldguards.