Chapter 3

It has been 3 years since the Jurassic park incident. Sam and Elena got married two years ago. The pack and Elena decided to live in LA Push. They didn't feel like leaving home was a good thing. Elena was at work when she got a phone call.
E: hello
I: Hello Elena
E: Ian. Hi how are you
I: good. Elena I need your help
E: you need me to go back to the island don't you
I: we'll not isla nublar
E: there is a second island
I: yes and my girlfriend is in that island and I need you and some of your friends to come. Please Elena. I know you we'll enough that you would want to
E: alright where are you
I: in California
E: alright I'll be there as soon as I can
Elena hung the phone up. She went down stairs to see Jacob and Paul inside. Everyone else was out patrolling. "I need you two to come with me" Elena said. "Where" Jacob asked. Elena looked at Paul. He knew what she was talking about. Paul nodded. "We're going to California. Then were going to Isla Sorna" Elena said. Jacob didn't know what happened back in Isla nublar but her wanted to go last time now he can. They both nodded and packed their stuff for a while. Elena left a note for Sam telling him. She then got in her Jeep and drove to Jacobs house and picked him up. Then she went to Paul's house and picked him up. Elena was driving them to California and they were ready for what was going to be thrown at them. When the rest of the pack got to the pack house they saw how quiet it was. Paul, Jacob and Elena were no where to be found. "Hey guys come here" Leah said. They found a note.
Dear wolf pack
I'm sorry for not telling you this in person but Ian called me and asked for my help. We are going back to the island. Paul and Jacob are coming with me. Don't come for us. We love you and we will come home safely. We promise.
Love Elena Uley
They sighed and looked at each other. They prayed to God that Elena, Paul and Jacob would be okay.