"oh and if you need help just raise your hand and I'll come." he added while everyone got out pencils.

one girl raised her hand, "yes, Sarah is it?" he responded. it was still near the beginning of the year.

"yeah, uhm I have a question."

"what is it?"

"are you single?" she giggled, I felt my stomach turn but I just stayed silent.

Daniel laughed and replied, "yes. I am single." god he's so handsome..

and now I know he's not taken so, yay!

I did my work, but I couldn't stop think about him. it's not that I'm like a bad student or anything.

I'm one of the smartest in my school.

but I can't focus while he is my teacher.

the room stayed silent for a little bit, until the teacher spoke up. "do you guys wanna listen to music?"

everyone cheered and he laughed, he went to the back where we have a computer with loud speakers connected to it.

I watched him put on a playlist, of clean songs but still really good ones.

once he finished I saw him walk back to his desk, sitting down on the chair.

I went back to trying to do my work, and I was able to do a few of the questions.

I looked up and saw mr. Seavey looking at me, biting his lip. I blushed heavily and looked back down.

I couldn't focus so I just raised my hand for help.

he walked over to me, and leaned down. "what do you need help with?"

"uh, this question." I pointed at one of the questions on my paper.

I saw him smile as he got a pencil out of his pocket. "alright so-"

everything he said was just mumbling to me. I was too focused on him.

"got it?" he said which snapped me out of my thoughts. I don't got it, but I just nodded. before he left I asked him something.

"can I stay after school? so you can help me.."

he smiled and nodded, "of course." I smiled at myself as he walked back to his desk.

I think I have a chance.

~

it's the end of the day, I have to go to mr. Seaveys room. my heart is beating out of my chest right now.

I walked up to the classroom door and knocked on it.

I waited a few seconds outside the door, before he opened it and looked at me.

"hi, come in." he moved to the side so I could walk into the room, I looked back and saw him close and lock the door.

"alright so, do you wanna go to your desk? or we can just work at my desk." he offered as he walked over to me.