Chapter Twelve

{ a/n- NSFW }

As the three of them are making their way back to the hotel room, Mamrie decides to go to the hotel bar.

"It'll give you two some time to 'talk' if you know what I mean." Mamrie says.

Grace rolls her eyes, simply taking Hannah's hand and leading her up to the room. The minute they close the door, their lips collide. Hannah tangles her fingers into Grace's hair and Grace grips Hannah's back. Grace's torso is pressed against Hannah's chest, and Hannah can feel her warmth.

"You seem warm," Hannah murmurs. "let's get you out of that onesie." Grace smirks, pushing her hood down and unbuttoning it. Hannah slides it off of Grace as Grace goes to feel Hannah's cheek.

"You're warm as well," She says. Grace means to finish her sentence, but she just pushes Hannah's hood back and slides the onesie off of Hannah's small form.

Grace and Hannah move towards the bed, and Grace stops for a second. Hannah sits back on the bed but Grace doesn't join her, not yet. Grace takes her shirt up slightly, revealing her figure to Hannah. Hannah's eyes drink it up, exploring every bit of skin she can see. Grace pulls her shirt off, and Hannah is pleased to see Grace has no bra on. Hannah reaches out and pulls Grace's pants off, flinging them to the side.

Hannah's clothes come off in a flash, and suddenly they're a tangle of bodies. Grace lies on top of Hannah, they're mouths locked together in a hungry kiss. Grace pulls away, looking into Hannah's eyes before doing what she's longed to do; touch Hannah. She runs her fingertips delicately over the contours of Hannah's body.

Hannah leans up and presses slow, drawn out kisses to Grace's neck. Grace's fingers move from Hannah's hip bones to her inner thighs, and Hannah inhales sharply. "Grace." She breaths out, her eyes closing and her head rocking backwards.

Grace looks Hannah over, reveling that she can finally be with this beautiful girl. Exhaling a deep breath, Grace slides two fingers into Hannah. Hannah grasps the bed sheets, bracing herself as Grace slowly goes farther. Hannah lets out a chorus of swearing as Grace hits her cliterus, murmuring, "Gracie, please."

Grace knows Hannah is about to reach her climax, and just as Hannah does she bucks her hips up to Grace. When Grace pulls her fingers out, Hannah quickly flips so Grace is under her. "My turn to give you what you want," Hannah whispers, kissing down Grace's slender figure.

Pressing a final kiss just over Grace's navel, Hannah straddles Grace's lap. She turns her hips slowly, grinding down on Grace. Grace lets out a moan, her hands grabbing to Hannah's arms. Hannah continues, her motions becoming faster and faster. Grace can feel the bed sheets are soaked beneath her.

"I love you, Hannah." Grace says, her voice soft.

"I love you too Grace." Hannah replies, kissing Grace gently.