Chapter One

*present*

"Now remember, the best part about YDAD is the built in drinking game," Mamrie says with enthusiasm. Grace and Hannah are sat behind the camera, attempting to stifle their giggles at Mamrie's puns.

As Grace is laughing, she glances to her right at Hannah. She's found herself doing this a lot, especially since the last NoFilter tour she did as DailyGrace. Hannah's light blonde hair is pulled back into a bun at the crown of her head. Her blue eyes are glittering with excitement and energy as she watches Mamrie deliver her puns.

While watching, Grace notices Hannah visibly shiver. Mamrie's house is always freezing for some reason. "Here, take my hoodie." Grace says, slipping off her old SNACKS hoodie that she rarely wears anymore.

"Thank you," Hannah replies, sliding the fabric gratefully over her shoulders. It's already warm from Grace's body heat, and Hannah relishes in the warmth.

"Stop flirting with each other and help me clean up, will you?" Mamrie says with a laugh. Grace's pink cheeks drain of color, her breath catching in her throat. Hannah's eyes drop to the floor. "Oh my god, you guys, I was kidding."

"Oh." Grace answers with a forced laugh. Hannah moves to the table, scooping up the bottles of liquor to put them away.

"Here, I've got these." She mutters. Grace goes to get the shaker and wash it, following Hannah to the kitchen. Hannah slides the bottles of alcohol on top of the fridge and then comes over to help Grace wash the shaker.

"You wash, I dry?" Hannah asks, smirking as she throws the towel over her shoulder. Grace giggles, bumping Hannah with her shoulder.

"Sure thing, Han." Hannah scrubs out the shaker and hands it to Grace to dry. They're working, kind of forgetting they only had to do the shaker. Hannah keeps washing the other dishes in the sink, and Grace keeps drying. The sides of their bodies are pressed against each other, and neither is pulling away.

"What are you two doing in there?" Mamrie shouts from the living room. Grace snaps out of the daze, realizing she's done a majority of the dishes in the sink just to be alone with Hannah more.

"We're doing your chores, Mametown!" Hannah jokingly shouts back, going to sit beside Mamrie on the couch. Grace takes a minute to collect herself, trying to force herself to stop admiring Hannah's figure as she walks.

"Stop looking," she mumbles to herself. "You don't look at friends that way."