The entire time Duaa was silent because she knew that her brother in law always has something up his sleeves. He would unfold his cards soon enough.

Musa, the content baby was eating with his mama, turning a blind eye to all the chaos at the table. It was a daily occurrence for him!

Mubarak Hussain slid back his chair and got up looking at Furqaan and Azaan.

" Ab itne Oscar worthy dialogues likhe hi hai tumne toh baat poori tarah se bata hi do" he gave a sarcastic compliment to his sons.

" Kiske ghar rishta bhijwaye?" He was also the father of these dialogue writers.

" Wo Baba, Rehman Malik..." Azaan scratched his head in embarrassment.

" Faiqa?" Mubarak Hussain said in a pleasantly shocked voice.

So he did know the family!

" Bohot hi pyaari bachi hai..." He said looking at Azaan and the groom in question looked down shyly, the big smile not leaving his face.

" Theek hai. I'll talk to him in a while" he affirmed.

" Aur khuda ke vaastey, please apne iss drama ke director ki payment badhao. Kam'askam koi dhangh ki script toh likhey! Khamaka mere shehzaade ko Ghar Damaad bana diya!"  He said looking pointedly at his naughty duo.

" I know right! Finally some acknowledgement. Allah Tera shukar hai!"

Furqaan threw his hands in the air dramatically. His talent  getting the due recognition!

" Bass shaitaani karwa lo isse, badmaash!" Jahara Begum twisted his ear. Rayyan twisted his other ear and Azaan pinched his waist.

Allah! The poor little boy was getting assaulted from all the sides!

" Maash!" Musa uttered for the first time and the entire family cooed at him. Their little prince is absolutely adorable!

" Mera beta!" Duaa kissed his cheek soundly.

Turns out, they did know the Malik family. Atleast his father did. Once upon a time they were business associates. Rehman Malik branched out into processed food packaging and they lost touch, but apparently they still are on good terms.

Well what do you know, the world's a small place indeed!

Rehman and Annisa Malik are a couple in their sixties. Theirs was a love marriage but sadly they couldn't conceive a child until much much later on in life.

After innumerable treatments and prayers and mannats they had given up hope of ever having a baby of their own and had decided to adopt one.

Until one day Allah the bountiful finally had mercy on them and they had a little surprise in the form of Faiqa Rehman Malik.

Annisa Malik was in her early forties when she started experiencing the signs she had been on a lookout for, since the past two decades!

Afraid to disappoint her poor husband, she decided to check with her gynecologist before raising his hopes.

She was infact pregnant!

Owing to her age, hers was a difficult pregnancy and the doctors had already informed her that if push comes to shove, they might have to go for a partial or total hysterectomy post parturition.

Allah the Al Kareem the Al Wali, showered them with his kindness and Faiqa was born a healthy baby,
with the pinkest of complexion and beautiful honey brown eyes with matching hair.