I'm sorry... (Midorima x Reader)

Start from the beginning

You kept saying sorry but he just don't accept it. You were getting more and more angry as he was saying some harsh words to you. You tried to control all your emotions and tried to understand him, you knew that he can't control his self when he was angry but...

"I didn't know that you were that desperate to find anoth--" That was the last straw you've got as you know what he was saying you cutted him off by shouting too.

"THEN DO NOT LEAVE ME HANGING IF YOU DON'T WANT TO SEE ME WITH YOUR BESTFRIEND JUST BECAUSE OF YOUR FUCKING OHA ASA'S ADVICE!" That made him stop and looked at you eyes widen as he saw you in tears. That's when he realized that he'd gone too far and unintentionally made you cry.

"Y-you... Don't you know how hurt i am everytime you ignore me just because of that superstitious program?" You said in low shaky voice enough for him to hear.

"D-don't you know how hurt i am everytime you ask Takao to accompany me instead of you? Don't you know how i feel everytime i couldn't bother you? Why... Why do you follow that Oha Asa instead of having fun with your girlfriend?"

"Can Oha Asa make you happy? Can Oha Asa make your life better? If that's so, THEN WHY DON'T YOU DATE THAT FUCKING PROGRA--!"

*slap*

Midorima's eyes widen in surprise on what he did. You looked at him with incredulous eyes as you rub the part that was slapped.

You turned around and quickly ran away from the scene leaving him on the spot. You didn't even bother to look where are you going when...

A loud crying like sound of wheels was heard outside the school parameters made Midorima go back to his senses. He felt a sudden fear as he immediately ran to see what happened on the said place.

When he arrived, he saw a group of people surrounding infront of the bus. He walked towards the group of people and forcibly pushing them out of his way.

His eyes widen in horror as he saw a lying body on the ground lifeless, he can't move nor speak as he stares at the body.

It was you...

The ambulance arrived as the nurses gently lays you on a stretcher, Midorima goes with them too saying that he's your boyfriend.

The nurses did their best to keep you breathing but just before the ambulance arrive...

They've all seen the heartbeat monitor goes into straight line and a loud straight sound was heard all throughout the ambulance. Nurses kept trying to do their job in order for you to survive death but nothing happens.

Midorima's world stopped as tears rolled down to his cheeks, he hugged your lifeless body.

Regretting everything that he said...

Regretting what he had done...

Regretting all his faults...

But now that you're gone...

How can he repent all his sins towards you?

Midorima gloomily walks in his apartment.

As soon as he closes the door, he cried his eyes out.

His girlfriend... was no longer alive...

If he didn't let jealousy and anger took over him... That wouldn't happened.

If he just simply spend his time with you... That wouldn't happened.

He cried and cried until he fell asleep.

~Flashback ends~

For the last time, he dialled his girlfriend's phone number.

"Hi~! (F/N) speaking! Sorry if i can't answer this phone right now, but i promise as soon as i have time i'll call you back!"

"I'm sorry (F/N)"

"Hi~! (F/N) speaking! Sorry if i can't answer this phone right now, but i promise as soon as i have time i'll call you back!"

~end~

"You'll only see the importance of a person when they're gone. Regrets will never be the answer for that. So, as long as she stay beside you, treat her right and make her feel more important than the others. Believe me....

She'll never leave nor regret that she choose you"

A/N:

Thanks for reading this oneshot xD

That's all xD haha

UPNEXT: Moriyama x Reader