"I saved you..." I tried to break away, never thought it'd be easy to get away from their grip. I support myself with my hands, my chest heaving from the anxiety attack that I was having. The person's arms slowly got off me, making it easier for me to back off.

"We need to call an ambulance now!" I turn around, holding my head when I felt excruciating pain. What's happening?

My face falls on the person— Kenma.. I back away to see him unconsciously laying under me. He's pale. "Kenma.. Wake up.. K-Kenma..." I try shaking him awake, why isn't he reacting to me?! "Kenma.. Kozu....me.." I completely fall on him, blacking out after I felt a hard bang in my chest.

I blacked out. What happened to me? I saw two kids going to the rooftop, then I saw another one when we got there. They were playing then suddenly the little girl pushed the other one and the boy followed her, he tried to save her. Why did the little girl push her friend..?

Why was I up there? Why was I suddenly hanging and holding on to the brittle string of life? Why am I still alive? But... who were those kids? They all seem so familiar to me, it's like I've been with the three of them but I don't recall when.

The girl looked an awful lot like me, not just her looks but her attitude.. her personality was all me. Timid and shy, weak.. she was crying over her friend. She's so much like me, why did I see them? Where did the kids go? Are they safe?! Wait did someone try to rescue them?!

How did I get to the rooftop? How... I was running away.. I ran away when I heard Lev say that Kenma changed everything, the wallpaper.. my contact name.. I ran away because he lied, he lied to me.. He said that he wouldn't..

Was the one year of being with me a waste of time? Was I really just a mistake? Did he regret everything? No, he said.. He said.. he said he loves me! But why did he change them? He told me he wouldn't! They're all just lies..?

I slowly open my eyes, hearing the oxygen circulate— why can I hear that? I look around and saw someone's heart rate being monitored.. why can I see that? I'm on a bed, it's uncomfortable.. Am I home? I move my arm, feeling a needle in my skin. Wait.. am I the patient?

I sit up, looking to my right and found a pudding head with his eyes opened wide. Sure enough he cried and pulled me into a hug, hand on my head, stroking up and down as he cried. Why is he here? Aren't we on break? Or.. didn't we break up?

"You fucking... idiot.. why did you do that..?" I slowly wrap my arms around him, unsure if I should or not. I felt a plastic tube when I hugged him, why does he have that..? The IV thing.. "I fucking love you, why the hell would you kill yourself?" He asks, gently pushing me away to look at me.

"I wasn't trying.. to kill myself." He said he loves me.. is that a bluff again? "Why are you here..? Aren't we over?" He held on to my shoulders, looking down and back up, shaking his head as he cried more.

"I used a different phone.. that's all that there is.." Why is he crying so much? But again.. the IV thing..? "(Y/n), don't kill yourself because I made a mistake.. Please, I love you." I wasn't trying to take my own life..

"There were kids... I was trying to save two of them, they fell.. but I think.. I fell instead." He cupped my cheeks, head falling to my shoulder. He's really crying.. it's not an act. He changed his phone.. but he.. "Where's your actual phone?"

"That's not important.. I thought I was going to lose you." I hug him close, patting his back to help him calm down. I brushed his hair and kissed the top of his head, but he never stopped crying. "I'm sorry.. because of me—"