Chapter 6....

I woke in the middle of the night to see smoke surrounding me and engulfing my room and that's when I saw the cool guy from the mall standing in my doorway and he went outside my room and locked me in from the inside.

I immediately ran to the door and started yelling and banging on the door, I was loud enough to make the whole house hold wake up.

"Help me, open the door please." I yelled and then I started coughing hysterically because I was starting to run out of oxygen, I panicked and banged the door again I was really scared.

I did it continuously until I ran out of energy and started seeing black dots, I fought my eyes to stay awake , I ended up collapsing on the floor and seeing only black.

Charlie's POV

"Dayna, Dayna, honey wake up we're under attack" I tried to wake up my wife and when she finally opened her eyes she saw the fume coming out of everywhere.

I was about to carry her and get her out of this house when two guys came inside our room but when I looked closely it was a man and a woman.

Clearly they wanted to kill me and my wife so they started circling me, we circled each other for a moment before the woman attacked me first with a knife, I easily dodged it and then proceeded to punch her in the ribs quickly, I turned hot on my heal since I sensed the guy attacking me from behind.

As I expected I turned in time in time to duck from the punch he was sending me I blocked all of his attacks and easily punched him to a pulp until he couldn't take it anymore and fell on his knees.i lastly punched him on his skull and he passed out.

I was about to turn around when I felt a cold metal on the back of my head I could tell it was a gun.

"Put your hands where I can see them." The woman commanded and I did as she said by putting my hands above my head.

I turned around slowly so that she won't sense fear and decides to shoot me.

"If I were you I would turn around, am pretty sure you won't won't like what you'll see" she said with a a hint af arrogance and amusement in her voice.

"What if I told you that I prefer to see death coming" i told her as equally arrogant as her and i could tell she didn't like it by the way she scowled and i smirked back, in a blink of an eye I saw her body collapse on the floor with a loud thud.

When I looked up I wasn't surprised, I saw my wife holding a broken vase in her hands.

"Damn that was satisfying."my wife said with a smirk on her lips and I gave her a short kiss.

"C'mon let's go look for Trevor." I told her as I held her hand to lead her outside our room, once outside we saw our whole house on fire without a way out luckily we had a secret way out no one new about.

"This won't do let's use the secret path." Intold my wife and she agreed with me but she was hesitant to leave our son behind I reassured her I would come back to look for him once I knew she was safe.

I put in the code and the door automatically opened up for is as the lights turned on, we got out safely but I went back to look for my son I couldn't possibly leave my own son behind would I.

"Trevoorr son? Trevor " i went inside yelling i couldn't find him in his room i searched the whole house but i couldn't find him i was starting to panick where's my son?

I went back and told my wife the heartbreaking news i couldn't even look at her in the eyes when i told her, and then she started screaming and kicking since she wanted to go back inside to look for our son but I was holding her back though I couldn't stop the tears either.

To be honest I was torn, while my wife couldn't stop crying for hours i couldn't say anything, am his father and i failed to protect him and now he's gone i don't even know if I'll ever get to see him again.

My son, my Reign

After the fire incident we were declared dead, and we also would see the news until they said that only two adult bodies were found in the house and they assumed that it was us.

The headline was "the masters's tragic death revelation."

In the news they confirmed that their heir's body wasn't found yet. I couldn't explain the happiness I felt right then.

My son is still alive.

Heeeyyy so where do you think the heir went?
Please vote and comment

_shaidah ❤