Chapter 13: Is It Actually Unreal?

Start from the beginning

"I am sorry, but I am not interested with your fortune telling anymore."

"Oh really? But my Yeji loved it before." Ryujin pouted.

I squished her cheeks and she nearly fell from her motorcycle. She is too cute!

"Don't act cute like that. You might ruin your pretty face if I always squish your cheeks like that. Okay?" I said after Ryujin regained her balance on the motorcycle back.

"Who are you? I only allow my Hwang Yeji to do that to me." Ryujin gestured both of her hands towards Soyeon.

"I am sorry, but she is mine." Minnie hugged Soyeon.

"Oh really, Minnie?" Miyeon interrupted from our back.

"Oh my god, Minnie. You are so dead." Ryujin said after Miyeon walking as fast as she can, leaving us, followed by Minnie who chased over her girlfriend.

"Since when did Miyeon walked behind us?" Soyeon asked us.

I shrugged.

"Since before I came here. I thought the three of you knew that she was just behind you guys." Ryujin answered.

"Minnie is so dead." Soyeon muttered.

"Heyyo!" We were interrupted by the sudden appearance of Yuqi, the cheerful one from Ryujin's class.

DID SOYEON BLUSHED JUST NOW?!

"Hey, Yuqi. Do you mind to walk with Soyeon? I wanna take Yeji to school by my bike. Besides, it was just a few metres more before we reach the school gate." Ryujin suddenly said.

"Of course!" Yuqi exclaimed, making me giggled at her antics.

"Come here, baby. Ride with me." Ryujin tapped the seat behind her.

"I am not Yeji." I answered playfully.

"Oh really? My dear Yeji, would you mind riding with me to the school?" Ryujin averted her eyes to Soyeon.

"Do that and you are also a dead person." I said before taking a seat behind her on her motorcycle.

Ryujin chuckled before bidding her goodbye to the now a tomato Soyeon and a really cheerful Yuqi.

Once we entered the parking lot, Ryujin asked my permission to walk me to my class, which I agreed to. Besides, her class is just next door with mine. So, what is the offense, right?"

Once I entered the class, I was greeted by a fuming rabbit. Yes, it is none other than Jeon Heejin, someone that came across me and Ryujin's topic during our phone call last night.

"What are you doing with her?"

"Who are you referring to?"

"MY girlfriend."

"Who is your girlfriend?"

"Shin Ryujin." She answered with her deep voice.

"Since when are we a thing?" both of us flinched in unison upon hearing Ryujin's voice from my back.

Ryujin walked between me and Heejin with a stern face.

"Jeon. We are never a thing. I am not your girlfriend. Stop treating my friends as if they stole me from you. Stop acting like you are owning me."

I am shocked.

'We are just friends, after all of she had done for me before. Those are only sweet nothings?'

Tears started to appear beneath my pool of eyes.

"But you even let me ride your motorcycle the other day!" Heejin exclaimed.

'So, I guess I am not the only one who had rode her motorcycle.'

"That doesn't mean anything. It was heavily raining the other day and you were walking, soaked in the rain. I can't let you be like that. You looked pathetic."

'Do I look pathetic while walking to school?'

"I love you!"

"I love someone else."

'Should I just go away and stopped listening to their arguments?'

"Who is it?" I could see fire in Heejin's eyes.

"It is none of your business."

'I want to walk out from here.'

"I hate you for who you are."

"No matter if you love me or hate me, I will still be me. You have no say. I am just who I am."

'Did she just used ITZY's lyrics in replying to Heejin? IS SHE A MIDZY TOO?! OH MY GOD. No. calm down, Yeji. You don't want to be associated with her anymore.'

"Shin Ryujin, let's break up."

"What the hell? We are not even together. What is with the sudden break up?" Ryujin exclaimed after Heejin left my classroom.

"Are you okay, Ryujin, Yeji?" Minnie eyed both of us cautiously.

"I am okay, babygirl. Are you okay, Yeddeong?" Ryujin placed both of her hands on my shoulders.

'There she is, calling Minnie babygirl again.' I nodded and walked straight to my seat.

Chaeryeong hugged my side once I settled putting my bag down, beside my desk.

"Are you okay, Yeji? It looks like you are going to cry. Just mind Heejin. She is always like that. She always thought that Ryujin is hers."

"I am okay, Chae." I smiled timidly. I could see Ryujin's stare towards me with a confused look written all over her face.

She walked towards us, when suddenly the bell rang, and my teacher for the first period came into the class. She sighed before walk out of the class.

Believe me, I couldn't even hear a word came from my teacher, considering I am spacing out, thinking about Ryujin.'Did she really didn't love me? Is it unreal?'

---