"Mom said we can come in at 3." I smiled. 

He looked at his phone then nodded. 

"Anyone going to enlighten me?" Uncle Mark spoke up. 

"We're going to get him checked by Dr. Tee. Apparently he was told he would be able to talk if he went to a speech therapist when he was 7 so we want to see if it's still possible." I answered. 

He raised his eyebrows and looked at Forth. 

Forth smiled sheepishly. 

"And you didn't even bother telling me about this." He pouted. 

He looked down with a guilty expression. 

It slipped my mind. We were decorating the workroom so i forgot about it.

Uncle Mark looked at him unamused. 

He scratched his head sheepishly. 

"Anyway what are you planning on spending your pay on? Mila is not going to let you pay for any medical bills so you won't have to worry about that." He asked. 

I blinked and looked at Forth.

"Did you tell him you got paid twice already?" Uncle Mark asked him.

He nodded. 

"You didn't tell him how much you got paid did you?" He smirked. 

He hesitantly shook his head. 

"What is it a very high amount?" I looked at him curiously. 

"His first pay was 1.6 million baht." Uncle Mark answered. 

My jaw dropped. 

"That was only your first pay and it was already over a million?!" 

"Yup. The prices for his designs were really high so when they got sold out in the online shops, they generated a revenue of over 4 million baht. And he gets 40% of the revenue." uncle Mark explained. 

"Shia..." I muttered. 

"And they sold out again in the online shops after they restocked and this time even in all the shops in Thailand." 

"So your second pay..." I looked at him. 

"Now that you mention it i don't know how much that was either." He also stared at him. 

He bit his lips and typed. 

2.3 million.

Both of our jaws dropped. 

"So altogether 3.9 million?" I asked. 

He nodded. 

"How much is left after you bought all those tools, fabrics, mannequins and furniture?" 

I still have 2 million. They gave me the things at a lower price so i didn't have to spend that much. And i got some of the fabrics as gifts. They said they love my designs and are big fans so they didn't accept any payment.

"Woah..." I raised my eyebrows. 

"I'm not buying you any snacks from now on. You're buying them on your own." Uncle Mark huffed.

He blinked. 

But don't you make them on your own?

"Dammit...." He muttered under his breath. 

"Pretty sure you're not going to make him pay for the ingredients." I smirked. 

He grumbled and pouted. 

Forth and i chuckled at his expression. 

"But you didn't answer my question yet." Uncle Mark looked at him.

I don't know really. I already have everything i want. I'm thinking of maybe opening a savings account. 

Uncle Mark and i nodded. 

And i want to try painting. I haven't had the chance to paint for a while. 

We raised our eyebrows.

"Seems like we're going on a shopping trip again." Uncle Mark smirked.

No. I'm going to decide how much to buy.

He said with a straight face.

We frowned.

If i leave it upto you two you're going to buy way too much. And I'm sure you're not going to let me pay for them. So no.

Uncle Mark and i clicked our tongues.

"But we're coming along." I pointed out.

He sighed and nodded.

Uncle Mark and i smirked at each other.

"Ok then let's get ready. First we'll go to the hospital then to the mall." I got up.

"How long are you going to stay over?" Uncle Mark asked.

"I'm staying until the next semester starts. Which is two  weeks away." I answered.

"So i have to put up with you for two weeks huh?" He clicked his tongue.

"Hey is that how you talk to your beloved nephew?" I frowned.

"Yeah yeah whatever." He brushed me off.

We all got ready and headed for the hospital.