"Well, I'm glad this matter will be put to rest once and for all," Greef adds, nodding his head once. I look in his eyes again, searching for the true meaning behind his words. He quickly looks away, his eyes meeting the still bright sky. "The sun drops fast on Nevarro. We can walk for a spell, camp out on the river bank, and then make our way back into town at first light."

"Sounds good to me," I say, sending him a fake salute as I turned back around and walked back towards my friends. I stand next to the blurrg that Mando was on and he holds his hand out to me. I grab onto it, letting him pull me up with ease. I straddle the blurrg in front of Mando and he slowly wraps his arms around my waist as we start to move around. 

It was nice being this close to Mando again. Feeling his arms around me once more was comforting and it took my mind off of everything that had happened in the past week or so. It was... nice. 

 After a while of riding and constantly glancing over at the other bounty hunters that Greef had brought along, the sky had started to change into its darker hues. We decided to call it a night and we stop by the river bank just as Greef said we would. We huddled close to each other, still making sure to put a slightly significant distance between the two different groups. I watch as Kuiil starts to feed the child while everyone eyes each other with pure suspicion. 

It was starting to annoy me that no one had the guts to just up and say something. They were all relying on their stupid glares to communicate the distrust that was settling in the air. 

"I guess the little bugger's a carnivore. I've never seen anything like it," Greef says, interrupting the silence as he watched the kid eat. "They were ready to pay a kind's ransom for that thing. Must be for some kind of highfalutin menagerie."

Oh, I know exactly why they want him-

"How about we just go over the plan again," Mando says, obviously annoyed with Greef's comment. 

"Alright. We both enter the common house, we show the client the bait, we join him at the table, and then you kill him," Greef explains, yet again. I feel like it's the tenth time he's explained it since it's the only subject that Mando seems to be able to go to every time he starts to feel a little uncomfortable.

"Now, tell us about his reinforcements again," I say, adding into the conversation. 

"They're all ex-Empire. As soon as they lose their paycheck, they'll all scatter," he says, waving his hand in the air as if that were going to make them all disappear. 

"And if they don't ?" 

"They will," he reassures, nodding his head. 

"That's not good enough and you know it," I sigh out, my eyes narrowing at him. His eyes meet mine and he nervously swallows. I could tell from his eyes that he knew that we knew it was a trap. Though, I couldn't tell how long he was trying to hold out on is. 

We already walked into this plan, knowing that it was a trap, but how far was he going to take it before actually giving in and admitting it? We were the best bounty hunters in the Guild and he's crazy if he really thinks that he can outsmart us on this one. 

"Alright, if for argument's sake, a few of them don't realize that I'm their best path to alternative employment and they elect to react impulsively, then the many Guild hunters here along with the battle-hardened shock trooper will cut down anyone who bucks," he says, trying yet again to reassure me. I roll my eyes and lean back. 

"How many will there be?" I ask, narrowing my eyes even more. I could take a lot of stormtroopers on by myself, but I'm not the one I'm necessarily worried about.