Part 38

Hlo dearies. As usual i am always late.
So here u go the next chappy of this book.

After few days later.

Anika was getting ready to go with her shivaay but for this she has to bear that Lambu veer.
Anika to herself

If shivaay wouldn't made the plan  then i will surely broke his face with her bare hand.

Here shivaay is calling her

She Pick up the call.

A: finally now u got time to talk with me wow.
S: don't say like that jaan. I was little busy. U know there is some foreign delegates. So i had to attend them. & we r meeting today with veer. So dont worry we will have lots of fun.

A: i dont want to go with that veer. he is so chepku. i want to spend some time with u shivaay.

S: even i am also dying to be with u. my love.

hearing love  from shivaay anika's cheek turn red like tomato .

S: stop blushing neither i will come to u & kiss u hard.

A: stop u cheapde. 

S: only for u my queen.

After some time anika & veer reached to restaurant. anika wore a beautiful floral dress. which enhance her beauty. veer eyes only stuck on her. anika felt so irritate at that moment. suddenly she saw that shivaay is coming in blue three piece suit. which make his look more hot.

Anika smile & blush at the same time. veer got a call so he went to attend the call. finally anika got some time to meet her love. shivaay come to her. She look at him shamelessly

S: done check me out. btw u also look so gorgeous.

A: no i am not cheking u out. mmm u look ok.
S: oh really that means i have to show u.

anika gasped listening his word. before she say anything shivaay hold her hand & dragged her from there. he took her in a lonely place. 

A: shivaay what r we doing here?

S: mm u were saying i am not looks so hot. here i want to show u some hotness by ur would be husband.

A: excuse me, Mr. oberoi u r not my husband & i will think about u. before she utter any word shivaay took her lips for a passionate kiss first anika shocked later she also kiss him back they r so lost in their moment. after 10 minute they broke the kiss. shivaay attacked her neck anika trying surpass her moan but she couldn't. shivaay bite her there anika hissed in pain after biting shivaay licked that place with his warm tongue. its turn into a hickey. at that moment anika's phone start to ringing. they broke their moment. anika saw her phone it was veer who called her. shivaay about to kiss her. but anika stopped him.

S: what happened jaan?

A: shivaay veer calling so we have to go. plz lets go we can continue it later.

S: woow someone is in mood today huh. lets see, but i have a surprise for u.

A: yaayyy then i am double excited. 

After some time 

Anika come first to veer.

V: chodi kaha thi tu (Girl where were u). i was waiting for u from half  n hour.

A: wo actually i was in washroom. & there r so many people so i got late.

veer nodded & they sat on there reserved table. at that moment shivaay come out with his most radiant smile & sat beside veer.