Part 31

Hi my silence readers how r u all.
And loved to my loyal reader who guys atleast vote for my books. I may not like other writers yes they r much much better than me. I unable digest one thing that when people read this book why they can't vote for it. Thank u for ur ignorace towards my book.

Lets srart.

Anika was getting ready & she remembering every word of shivaay.
Anika to herself, what should do now when he said to me that i am very important to him, i thought may be he will not leave me. But if he leaved me tmr how i will live my life. What if i confess him & he also do the same which the bloody daksh done with me
But shivaay is far better than him.
But now when he make his mind to marriage another girl then what i will do now.....

At that moment her phone ringing its dadi.
A: ji dadi.
D: Anika puttar plz come oberoi mansion asap u have so many works to do.
A: par dadi i have some work.
D: no puttar i don't want any kind if explanation plz come.
A: ok dadi. I am coming.

After some time anika come to Oberoi mansion.
But seeing the scenario she shocked to the crore that shivaay lifting a girl in his arm.
Anika felt an unknown feeling she really want beat that girl black & blue.

Suddenly anika felt someone hand on her shoulder. Anika turn & saw dadi is standing with smile.
D: when u came. I was waiting for u.
Thanks for coming.

A: dadi no need to say thanks when she is thanking dadi her eyes on still shivaay who is laughing from his heart out.
Anika felt jealousy.
She took some courage n asked dadi about that girl.
A: dadi who is she.
D: someone special who is so near to shivaay.
A: she is this much special then what about me.
Anika was murmuring something at moment Shivaay come to anika with that girl.

S: hey anika meet my everything whom i adore from childhood Tanya
Anika greetings with so much difficulty. She is fuming.
But when she saw that Shivaay"s hand on her waist now she is becoming red chill ball.

S: Anika i said it to u that i will meet u someone special here she is. The ray of my happiness who taught me how fall in love.
A: anika wants to shout from her heart out but she can't.
Anika to herself what happened to Shivaay why he behaving like he never know me.
T: Shivaay baby i am going ok. I will call u later. Bye
Saying this she kissed Shivaay's left cheek which notice by anika. Now she became fireball.
S: bye honey. Shivaay gave her a flying kiss.

A: Shivaay what happen to u. Why u r behaving like u drowning in her love.

S: why? Are u jealous seeing  this?
don't u happy seeing me happy. I am ur best friend.
After listening his words anika wants hug him kiss him. But she is scared to confess her love to shivaay. If he also.
No no he is not like that jerk.

S: anika so dadi called u here only for me. So plz help me. Today i am going to propose tanya.

Anika shocked after hear his words she unable to digest  what actually  shivaay said to her.
S: anika won't u help ur best friend. I also asked omru they all r damn happy.
Anika to herself. why u r feeling so low. Shivaay is right. He has right to choose his life partner. Whats ur problem anika. Why u cant see shivaay with any random girl. Why its hurting u so much.

S: anika r u ok nah.
Shivaay shook her shoulder finally anika come out from her thoughts.

S: hey where r u lost huh. I know anika how much u happy after seeing my happiness with tanya

A: but i dont think so shivaay.
S: what do u mean anika.
A: both of u looking brother & sister. There is zero chemistry. So what she has good figure.
S: but she said na that she loved  me since childhood thats y i want to give this relation a chance becoz she understand my feelings so beautifully.

A: ( and wha about me then)
S: huh sorry.
A: no nothing shivaay.
S: so anika come with me i have a beautiful plan for proposing my would be wife. For that we have to somewhere.

Anika u have to be strong becoz u can't show ur emotions to shivaay or anyone.
Anika nodded n they left for their destination.

In car

Anika seeing that shivaay is too much happy. But she never saw his this side. He is behaving like a teenager.
A: so u r happy with tanya. Then i am so happy for u.

S: shivaay give her radiant smile.
Ok listen na i dont know what to do. Mmm ok now u have to choose my engagement ring i saw that u have great choice when u were choosing ring for gauri.

Anika look at him without any emotion.

Finally shivaay stop his infront of  exclusive ring store where customer come to get their desirable ring.

After seeing that store she became totally speechless it has so many collection for single ring to couple ring.
Anika eyes fall on a beautiful couple ring. She admire it so keenly.
Shivaay saw this.

S: so miss trivedi did u find anything for my fiance.
A: yes. She uninterestingly show him a beautiful diamond ring for tanya.
S: i must say anika u have a great choice.
S: plz pack it said shivaay to manager
The manager nodded n left the place.

Anika playing with fingers she is sweating like anything. Becoz she imagining that how shivaay propose tanya infront of her.

Shivaay saw this. He panicked to see her like this.
S: what happened anika. Are u alright. Shivaay make her sit down order for  a glass of water.
A: i feel suffocated shivaay. I want some fresh air.
Shivaay immediately collect the ring drove away in park. There is less people. So they can spend some time here together.

Precap: shivaay cancel engagement but why.

Masuma