Part 24

Guys can u plz vote for my book plz just plz vote n if guys wont comment how can i get to know that how's the chappy plz vote.

Lets start.

Everyone gather dining area to do their lunch.
All r chit chatting over where r they will go after their lunch.
Omru knew that their brother wants to spend some moment with their future bhabi so they r planing something for
O: shivaay i was thinking why not u & anika go xyz park there is beautiful lake also anika will loved it for sure,
S: mmm, even i was thinking the same, what say anika,
A: i would love to watch this beautiful place , cherry on the top when u have ur best friend beside u.
G: om then where we will go,
Om wink her she got his point then she cleared her throat that they will go somewhere,
All r agreed to that.
Omru n rivya went to their own destination.
And our shivika getting ready for park
Anika plz hurry up.
I am done shiv. She wore a beautiful knee lentgh gown, which make her curvy looks more attractive.
Shiv: then lets go. Beautiful

They both settled down in the car n drove away.
After some time they reached their destination, anika is about to faint seeing the beauty of the park.
Shivaay, its so beautiful, i will loved to explore this place.
Lets explore this.
They spend their lots of time by seenig natural beauty. The park has a beautiful garden which have every kinds of flower.
Anika laugh full heartbeatdly its make shivaay more fell for her. she was talking without any break.
Shivaay just staring her like she is his most favorite sight. He is admiring her sharp features which make him insane. her long n black hair strand disturbing her beautiful face which irritate him so much.
So he come close to her. Her seductive lips which make him impatience.
Feeling his hot touch on her cold,skin make her shiver, his every move make her legs weak.
Anika broke their cute moment, which make shivaay little awkward
(but how much someone keep their feelings when they know what is this)
After looking here n there anika saw a beautiful lake after seeing this she jumped like a little girl.
Shivaay getting so much to know about that this girl is truly epitome of beauty yes this girl ,his anika, he loved her every action.
Shivaay lets go there.anika's word break shivaay's thought
After some walk they reached beside the lake.
The lake was too beautiful Its held clear water, n its surrounded by big trees.
Anika wants to feel those water in her feet. Without saying anything she kept her both legs under water, its seems like she was craving for this peace, shivaay was admiring her with so much care, love n respect.
Shivaay was in his own world, at this moment anika's mind playing an evil plan without second thought she splash water on shivaay's face which break shivaay's dream.
To stop her he also joined her in this lake they both throwing water on each other at that moment shivaay hold her wrist n pull her infront of him suddenly she stopped her laughing,
Kyu aab hasi nahi aa rahi, shivaay hold her both hand & kept them on her back pull her more close to him.
Anika forget to breath.
Shivaay first kissed her forhead, then her both cheeks, his every kiss make her beetroot red , he felt proud that he has the guts to make her blush like this, then he kissed her tiny nose. Anika also enjoying his sweet torture.
After few moments shivaay gaze on her pinkish lips which little parted, he come to more close n smash his lips with her, shivaay took her upper lips suck it slowly anika became numb at that moment she forget everything then she also reciprocated their slow kiss turn to wild one, anika moan between their kiss which make him arouse, it was their first kiss of love which was full of love n respect without any lust.

Shivaay broke the kiss n look at her angelic face which glowing more after getting his touch, anika dont want to open her eyes she felt that she is in her dream, she lost her first kiss whom she adimre, but reality strick her mind she opened her eyes with jolt, soon run away from there leaving him in guilt.
Shivaay was thinking that he had to control himself. He dont know what happen to him. Her almond shape eyes, her angelic face, her pink lips which make him totally insane but after her exit he thought may be he lost her friendship too. He dont want to lose her ever. Her presence felt him that he is alive. I have to make mend her.
In farmhouse
S: Anika listen i know its all my fault but plz just listen to me. Its just hit of the moment.
A: i thought u r my best friend u also like other men who always ready to take advantage of girls. Che che shivaay i never thought that u also just like him.
S: shivaay bend his in shame.
A:i am going & no need to chase behind me. Good bye.

Precap: dont know

Guys can i get 40 vote n 5 comment plz.

Masuma