Chapter Two: New Teamates

Start from the beginning

"That guys a teenager?" Coach asked.

'Don't you know that everythings on fire.'

The guy continued singing as he skated through Charlie and Adam. He then shoved Charlie making him fall.

"Uh, yeah. Hormones." Tibbles answered.

"He's a goon." Coach exclaimed. Meanwhile the guy kept skating past the ducks and even pushed Averman over.

"C'mon, Tex! Sing in with me!" he exclaimed as he held onto Dwayne. Dwayne just frantically moved his head before the guy left him.

"Fulton might have problems with him." (Y/n) said as she helped Averman up. Avermen nodded his head as the two watched him skate away. On the inside though, (Y/n) couldn't help but think he was cute.

"My kids don't play that kind of hockey." Coach Bombay said.

"I believe they're called inforecers, Gordon. And when you play Iceland you're going to need him." Tibbles said as they turned to watch Portman.

"Who does this guy think he is?" Fulton asked. Soon both teams started arguing with each other. A whistle then blows making everybody start to quiet down.

"Now, we didn't come here to fight! We came here to play hockey!" Coach Bombay exclaimed.

"We're team U.S.A. You represent your country. Now I want you to be--" Coach Bombay was cut off my Tibbles.

"All that you can be, right?" Tibbles said, annoying Coach Bombay.

"You gotta gotta raise yourself up, guys! Ya got--" Tibbles didn't get to finish before Coach glared making him stop. The team then chuckled lightly.

"All right, now. Let's start with a scrimmage." Coach said before blowing his whistle.

"Great! Scrimmage!" Tibbles said again, making coach glare at him.

"Hey. You don't need me here. I got an appointment anyway." Tibbles said before walking away.

"Don." Coach Bombay said, making him stop and turn. Coach then stuck his hand out, making Tibbles hand him his whistle.

"You'll get it back at the end of the school term." Coach said, making all the kids laugh again.

"All right ducks! Show them what you got! Let's scrimmage!" Coach exclaimed. The two teams then moved to their positions.

"Great day for hockey, ain't it?" Dwayne asked, as he stood in front of Jesse.

"Sure is, cowboy." Jesse responded in a southern accent.

Dwayne then took the puck, before handing it to Mendoza. Mendoza then took it towards the goal but didn't stop, making him crash into Goldberg.

"This guy's gotta learn how to stop." Coach said to himself on the sidelines.

Adam then took the puck towards the goal before being knocked over by Portman. Jesse got the puck and tried to score but Julie got it in her glove. Avermen got cornered and smushed before someone took the puck. He slowly leaned against the side with coach Bombay.

"Haven't you guys been training in the off season?" coach Bombay asked as Avermen drank some water.

"You know, I knew we forgot something," Averen said, making the coach sigh.

Adam then took the puck and scored. On the side Fulton got slammed into the barrier by Portman. He then pushed down Averman and Guy.

As the kids kept playing Tibbles and a young woman walked on the side off the ice. Fulton then got control of the puck making everyone scatter. Dean looked around confused as (Y/n) who was next to him disappeared.

"What a bunch of wussies." Dean said. His eyes widened when he heard and saw the shot. He quickly moved out of the way with the rest of the new kids.

The puck then bounced off the post to the ceiling. From the ceiling it bounced down and around the room.

"Duck!" the young lady said before falling to the ground.

"That's right. The ducks." Tibbles said before turning and getting hit by the puck.

"Hello. Mr.Tibbles?" the young lady asked as he lay on the floor. He finally woke up making everyone sigh in relief.

"Oh, Mr.Tibbles, are you alright?" the lady asked.

"I'll have the cheeseburger and fries. And the chocolate shake please." Tibbles said, making the kids laugh.

"Oh, I'm sorry he didn't have time to introduce us. I'm Michele Mackay, their tutor." Ms.Mackay said.

"Who said we needed a tutor?" Adam asked. All the kids then started to agree.

"May I suggest, optional attendance." Goldberg asked. All the kids then agreed with him.

"Well that's not a bad idea. Yes. school will be optional." Ms.Mackay said. All the kids then started to cheer.

"However, should you not attend you will not be eligible to play." Ms.Mackay added. The kids all groaned before getting ready to pack up.

(Y/n), Averman, and Dean walked side by side with Averman in the middle.

"Hey, is that a tattoo? Is it real?" Averman asked as he looked at Deans arm.

"Get away from me." Dean said.

"Yes, sir." Averman said before forcing (Y/n) to switch places with him.

Dean looked down at (Y/n) thinking she would be scared of him. Instead she smiled and waved before pulling Averman away. As she left, Dean chuckled finding her adorable.