010. ➪ 𝗳𝗮𝗹𝘀𝗲 𝗮𝗰𝗰𝘂𝘀𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀.

𝟶𝟽:𝟶𝟸 𝚊.𝚖

I didn't want to go to school anymore considering everyone is just going to look at me weirdly and Nakoa has probably told everyone the rest of my secrets.

You grab a plain grey hoodie and put it on with some black jeans before grabbing your bag. You head down stairs after brushing your teeth but not bothering to brush your hair. It was like you didn't have the energy to do many things. You look at the side of the sink to see your bag of edibles.

I'm almost out of those. I need to get more.

Once you get downstairs you relax once you don't see Cullen. Athena turns to you and holds an old hello kitty lunch box.

"Your food. Money is inside too."

You grab it and thank her. Marcel then gets up and grabs your shoulder. "Alright. Let's go."

"I um..I'm not going to school."

"I know. I'm going to drop you off at the mall."

You nod and both leave, saying your goodbyes to your mother. Marcel starts the car and drives off while you stay in the passenger seat. You then see a familiar house. Marcel slows down and you look at him.

"What are you doing?"

Marcel smiles at you and you look out the window to see her. Your heart races as you scramble to get to the backseat. Marcel furrows his eyebrows in confusion but ignores it as he pulls up to the house. You keep your head down and pull out your phone.

"Hey."

"Ready to go?" Marcel asks. Khione nods and buckles up then Marcel drives off once again.

You kept your earphones in your ears ignoring the couple. You would look out the window with your hoodie over your head seeing the buildings pass by. Eventually you see the big mall. You start to slip your bag on and get out the car once Marcel parks.

"Y/n." Khione says. You stop but don't look back.

"Yeah?"

"Turn around. I heard that fucker, Simon, beat you. I want to see how bad it is."

You sigh and slowly turn around. Your eye was swollen and bruised, lip was busted, dark bruises on your cheek bone and jaw.

I knew she was worried. The look she gave me when i turned around said it all. I just know she's going to beat the crap out of Nakoa and Simon. That's why I like her. She was kind and caring. When someone messed with her friends or family, she'd end up slamming that person to the floor. I get why Marcel loved her. He was lucky to have Khione.

"Those bastards.." She mumbles before grabbing her bag and pulling out a wallet. She pulls out some money and hands it to you.

"Here. Take care of yourself today, okay?"

You look at it and shake your head. "No, it's okay...I already have money." You smile. She nods and puts the money back in her wallet.

  "Just make sure to eat something and get an ice pack." Khione smiles.

Her smile is literally the only thing i look forward to some days.