006. ➪ 𝘀𝗹𝗲𝗲𝗽𝗹𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁.

𝟷𝟸:𝟻𝟹 𝚊.𝚖

I can never really sleep at night. Especially during the weekends. Usually it would be because my brain doesn't let me, i'm high and listening to music or doing homework.

This time I'm just thinking about people i shouldn't be thinking about.

There's a sudden knock on the window making you jump. You look to see a red headed boy with a hooded figure. You roll your eyes and go to open the window.

  "You didn't tell me you lived in a mansion." Leo whispers.

  "It's not a mansion but okay." You say and let them through. You see Chloris take off her hoodie and give you a smile.

woah..i've never seen her smile like that..

You felt your cheeks heat up and you quickly look away before sitting on your bed.

  "How did you find out where I lived?" You ask and look at them.

  "We asked Khione." Leo winks and looks around your room.

"Sorry it's so late. We thought you were asleep because you weren't answering Leo's texts." Chloris says and sits at your desk before spinning around in the chair.

  "Oh right..Nakoa broke my phone so yeah."

  "That makes so much for sense. Oh and Noah is coming too." Leo says and sits beside you.

  "How many of you are coming?" You jokingly say and Chloris looks up at you.

  "Sophia Bryant and her friends wanted to come as well."

  "Who's Sofia Bryant? You can't just invite random people to my house at twelve in the morning.." You mutter and put your hand on your face letting out a frustrated groan.

"Sofia Bryant is that girl that attacked Nakoa! Remember? She was like hitting him and shit?" Leo chuckles and turns to you after just checking out your room.

  "Can we at least not hang out at my house?" You ask and get up before grabbing your shoes and jacket.

  "I know a place we can hang out." You smile.

  "Hell yeah! Let's go. You're room isn't as cool as I thought it would be though." Leo says while heading out the window. You hear a little giggle come from Chloris but she hides it well.

  "What's wrong with it?" You ask and get out as well.

  "It's boring, dude. Like where's the spice? The pizazz?" Leo asks and jumps off the tree.

  "Pizazz? Well, I think it's pretty decent." You smile.

  "Since when was white walls and dirty laundry decent? That's just being dirty." Leo comments making Chloris full on laugh.

You playfully punch his arm and he laughs along with Chloris. You shake your head but can't help but smile.

Is this what friends are?

I'm assuming it is. When we got to the empty park, I had the best night of my life. Once Sofia and Noah came along with a few more friends, I felt like I was in a coming of age movie or book. We were all having fun and even had a few drinks here and there.