Another night and I'll see you, another night and I'll be you

"I swear to god if you guys give us away." I exasperated, the chilling night wind blowing through my hair as we made our way quietly down the path.

'Sorry' Mouthed Rachel, rubbing her arms with her hands.

"Okay so we can't all walk over there together, it would be way too obvious." Voice in a hush whisper, Mikey looked at both of us with hazel eyes that lit up beautifully under the moonlight.

Ah, fuck there I go again.

"Fine," I sighed, shaking partially because of the cool temperature, and partially because of the nerves currently racking through my system. "I'll head around the left, you guys take the right."

"Are you sure?" Rachel asked, giving me a worried look.

"Positive, let's go." Saluting my fellow schemers, I continued walking silently towards the left side of the playground.

I could see the tire swing swinging eerily alone. Weird how things once familiar, seem to become foreign in the darkness.

My inner philosophy monologue was cut shocking short as a cold hand grabbed onto my shoulder, the other clamping over my mouth before I could stifle a scream.

"Shhhh..." A familiar voice came hauntingly close to my ear as I felt my whole body tense up at the sound of it.

Pushing myself away, I turned to see none other than Gerard sporting his infamous smirk.

"What the fuck Gerard?!" No problem speaking louder now, I pushed him back out of frustration, and watched as he stumbled a bit.

"Whoa there... Do you honestly think Frank didn't text me exactly what he heard about you guy's little spy mission?"

Damn it shortstack.

"Well you can't blame me for it, after all it's you who's been doing the sneaking around in this situation." Crossing my arms, I glared at him.

"If you would let me explain-" I cut him off.

"Yeah. Please do."

"Alright then." He shrugged, stepping forward.

The next thing I could comprehend I was thrown over his shoulder.

"Ger-ard!" I hissed, knocking his back with my fist.

At this point he was already lightly jogging, moving away from the schools and the dorms to the...parking lot?

How Rachel and Mikey have not heard any of this is beyond me.

"Gerard put me the fuck down, now!" Squirming, my mind raced trying to figure out what the hell was happening.

"Nope!" His voice sounded in a way that I knew he was grinning.

Jesus this kid was strong for skipping P.E.

"Here we are!" Finally setting me down, he spun me forwards.

For the first time since Chicago, I stood face to face with a gleaming, black, metal motorcycle.

"Ohhhhhhhh fuck no!" Trying to escape once more, his leather jacket clad arms pulled me back.

Reaching down, he scooped up two black helmets.

"Come on princess." His eyes shone with excitement, and a glint a recklessness as well.

"On one condition." Kicking in a new mindset, I stepped forward.

"And what would that be?" He raised an eyebrow, devious expression taunting me in the moonlight.

"Stop calling me your goddamn princess." With that, I yanked the helmet from his hand, donning a smirk of my own.

A.N: Whoa two chapters in one day ayyyy. I don't really have that much to say except I'm sorry for my lack of consistent updates with basically everything. As always, feedback is greatly appreciated and thank you so much for taking the time to check out my writing. Feel free to inbox me or post on my message board or whatever. So yeah, anyways hope you enjoyed.
xoxoAbby