Practice

Jiro pov)))

"Here, sit. I'll look for ideas." I take my place as Rozu pulls our her phone. "Do you want a colorful one or a dark one?"

"Dark." She nods and taps around on Instagram. "So do I need to do anything?" She smiles and hands me a baby wipe.

"Can you wipe your face? I need a clean slate." I nod and turn to the mirror and wipe my face. I remember I wanted to go live on Instagram after I saw Bakugo and Kirishima do it. "Do you mind if I go live? I have a lot followers so." She shrugs.

"I don't mind. But can we not tell people about, us? It's not that I'm embarrassed I just don't know if I'm ready for that many people to know." I nod and grab her hand.

"Of course. I don't think I'm ready to go that public either." She nods and slides her phone over.

"Is that okay?"

"Yeah, that would be fuckin amazing

"Yeah, that would be fuckin amazing." She smiles and pulls out all her makeup stuff.

"I'm ready whenever you are." I set my phone up and go live, immediately a lot of people join.

"Momo and I are gonna answer questions while she does my makeup. We're snowed in and bored." Rozu laughs and I turn to her. "You're gonna have to read the questions, that okay?"

"I don't mind." She mixes what I think is foundation and grabs a small egg.

"Okay, what the hell is that. I know nothing about makeup." She laughs and shakes her head.

"It's a beauty blender. It puts the foundation on in and even layer." I sit back and look at the screen. Most of the comments are saying 'hi' or 'Youre my favorite upcoming hero'. The only one that catches my eye are 'any advice for coming out?' My followers know I'm a lesbian because I came out on national come out day last year so I often get questions about it. "Turn to me." I turn back to Rozu.

"I didn't catch who but someone asked for tips on how to come out. For parents I don't have much advice because I have two dads so I knew they would support me. But for close friends I do have some. My friend Mina was the first person I told actually. I basically sobbed the entire time and cracked and told her. I was nervous absolutely yeah but I kinda knew she would support me. So I guess I'm trying to say tell someone you trust will support you and that honestly helps so much. It's always really assuring to have one person know that and be there. Then I told Momo, who obviously supports me. I think I was more nervous for her actually. Probably because she's my best friend and I'm pretty sure I saw a cute girl on the road and said 'yeah I'd kiss her'. You should've seen her face it was amazing. After that I didn't care who knew so I kinda just let loose." Momo snorts as I talk about the street.

"Gays have the best humor I swear." She continues blending my face, eventually cupping my face. "You can't talk right now." I nod and she blends over my mouth. She finishes that and leaves my face. I look back at my phone.