Well We're Gay So

Momo pov))

Jiros out of the hospital! Finally! Bakugo has been sending me looks all throughout class, probably cause I keep fiddling around with stuff I made. The bell rings and I shove all my stuff in my backpack. I thought I was quick but Bakugo was quicker. He slams his hand down on my desk, making me jolt.

"What the fuck is up with you?" I get out of my seat and grab my backpack. I walk past him and he follows. "Hey! I asked you a question!" I nod and keep walking. He grabs my arm and shoves me in a wall so I'm facing him. I huff and make a small metal bar and shove him back.

"If you excuse me I have to pick up my girlfriend." He huffs and tugs my wrist.

"Is that why you kept annoying me?"

"I did nothing to you." Kirishima comes out of the classroom and grabs Bakugos arm.

"Oh no you don't. You promised me something last night and I'll be damned if you waste your energy on Momo." Bakugo scoffs and blushes.

"Oh shut it. I'm gonna have to relearn everything from class cause I couldn't focus with her messing around. So tell me why you were doing it." I sigh and roll my eyes, grabbing one of the straps on my backpack.

"My girlfriend has been in the hospital for 2 weeks and now she has a 2 month long recovery outside of the hospital. Forgive me if I'm a little antsy." There's a gasp from behind me that sounds a lot like Toru.

"You and Jiro are together! Oh my god that's so cute! I totally ship it!" I smile and turn to her.

"Thank you, now I really have to go. Bakugo, honestly try and take things from my perspective. I also have to do some other things. See ya." I walk away from the scene and call for a car. My family and I are gonna get me my own car over the week now that I can drive my myself. I wish it was now so I didn't have to wait for it.

It gets there and I tell the driver the hospitals location. I get there fairly quickly and immediately walk to the elevator. I hit the number for her floor and knock on the door before entering. I walk in and see both of her parents are there and she's standing on crutches. She sees me and smiles. I smile and walk over, kissing her forehead.

"Sorry I was late. Bakugo kept asking questions." She shakes her head.

"It's fine. Did you drive here?" I shake my head.

"I called for a car."

"Then come with us. We gotta stop home for a quick minute then we're heading back to UA." I shake my head.

"I don't want to bother. I can always call another car." She grabs my hand.

"You won't be, please?" She pouts and she knows I can't say no.

"Okay, only cause I can't say no." She smiles and nods.

"Good."

"Oh, and I might've slipped up and Toru May or May not know about us."

"I don't mind. I would've told the world by now if I could." I blush heavily and look away.

"So you don't care?"

"Not one bit babe. Come on, I wanna get out of this cramped hospital." I nod and turn, forgot her parents were there. Whoops. "Hey, can you grab my bag? It's on the bed." I turn and see a small backpack and pick it up. "Thanks."

"It's no problem."

We get into her car and she connects to the AUX.

"Haven't been able to blast music in so long. Momo, hold on." I quirk a brow.